Page 576 of 758 FirstFirst ... 76476526566573574575576577578579586626676 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,760 of 7578

I just noticed on the upcoming Seraphy chip there finally upgrading her uniform to the new arks staff uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    I just noticed on the upcoming Seraphy chip there finally upgrading her uniform to the new arks staff uniform.
    Hold on, what? But the pre-EP4 outfit looks good.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

but it's not regulation

thats why they kicked her out from the counter for the arks league admin

do you really want her to keep living in the sulk corner with revelle

anyway so the "storage" thing is just a place to put chips you aren't going to use? I know it's not a per-ship common storage because I would be hearing people getting up in a huff over that

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    but it's not regulation

thats why they kicked her out from the counter for the arks league admin

do you really want her to keep living in the sulk corner with revelle

anyway so the "storage" thing is just a place to put chips you aren't going to use? I know it's not a per-ship common storage because I would be hearing people getting up in a huff over that
    I dunno, it would seem kinda redundant to make an all new storage box for something that the game already does.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Starting to get into pso2es, but does anyone know if it's actually safe to play pso2es using nox app?

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    Starting to get into pso2es, but does anyone know if it's actually safe to play pso2es using nox app?
    As far as I know, you can use most emulators with es.

I was reading the details on the Weaponoid Only Scratch and I'm a bit confused on it. Is this actually just selecting Weaponoids you want and they give it to you? It seems you're able to select 2 12*s and 8 11*s. It's limited to doing it only one time as well...

Am I understanding this correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    So, does the Play Guide actually endorse the most broken PA/Techs? Also nice to see an abbreviated guide to Frames.
    Keep in mind said guide was written by Retro Yoshida (Dengeki Editor) and not Sega themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    I was reading the details on the Weaponoid Only Scratch and I'm a bit confused on it. Is this actually just selecting Weaponoids you want and they give it to you? It seems you're able to select 2 12*s and 8 11*s. It's limited to doing it only one time as well...

Am I understanding this correctly?
    That's exactly what it says. You run AC scratch 3 times to unlock this special scratch. This weaponoid only scratch allows you to pick 2x 12* and 8x 11*. The question now, is everything up for grabs or is there a specific library to pick from? Hopefully they also try to update some of the classic 12* weaponoids, otherwise I can guarantee that nobody will be picking from that list (Most classic weaponoids average about 150-180%, newer ones are in the 210-250 range) - everyone would just be picking Frey Fiora, Spread Needle or Guldmilla - a whole bunch of newer 11* chips can come close to beating out some of the older 12* as well.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Apr 17, 2017 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    That's exactly what it says. You run AC scratch 3 times to unlock this special scratch. This weaponoid only scratch allows you to pick 2x 12* and 8x 11*. The question now, is everything up for grabs or is there a specific library to pick from? Hopefully they also try to update some of the classic 12* weaponoids, otherwise I can guarantee that nobody will be picking from that list (Most classic weaponoids average about 150-180%, newer ones are in the 210-250 range) - everyone would just be picking Frey Fiora, Spread Needle or Guldmilla - a whole bunch of newer 11* chips can come close to beating out some of the older 12* as well.
    It's just weird to me because they call it a scratch but it seems like a selection to me (akin to Granblue's Surprise Tickets). I agree though, if it's a free selection, unless people are full up on every Weaponoid, people are just going to select the strong ones (Frey, Yami, Spread Needle, et cetera). Weddle Peak is going to be ignored yet again and keep his spot saddest Weaponoid ever.

I guess it's meant to ensure whales get something decent for dumping 3000 yen on AC Scratch.