Page 577 of 758 FirstFirst ... 77477527567574575576577578579580587627677 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I guess it's meant to ensure whales get something decent for dumping 3000 yen on AC Scratch.
    6000AC. It's 2000 AC per 11x; and I'd gladly pay that price too if it guaranteed me 2x 12* weaponoids.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    6000AC. It's 2000 AC per 11x; and I'd gladly pay that price too if it guaranteed me 2x 12* weaponoids.
    Wait, it's double price? Yeesh, that's expensive. I'd rather buy NieR: Automata with that kind of money.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

It's always been 2000 AC per 11* AC scratch. You're getting it confused with the 1 time only half price scratches that get offered every now and then.

I'm considering doing it just to get my hands on Frey, which I missed from it's initial rotation. Not sure what other ones I'd select since I do have the majority of the important Weaponoids...

Did the weaponoid scratch already happen?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Not yet. I don't believe the date was specified yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    I'm considering doing it just to get my hands on Frey, which I missed from it's initial rotation. Not sure what other ones I'd select since I do have the majority of the important Weaponoids...
    Assuming it's there I would do the same too. Even my whaling attempts top get Frey Fiora didn't pan out the 2 times she was available.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Did the weaponoid scratch already happen?
    No, it hasn't. Should be in the next couple of weeks.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

it better not be a temp thing because like h*ck im going to throw 60bux at es just to get better chips for a single character; though im sure the True Whales will be tempted

like if I could whittle away at it with the one-time half-off 11 AC scratch rolls it'll be nice since I do go for those sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    it better not be a temp thing because like h*ck im going to throw 60bux at es just to get better chips for a single character; though im sure the True Whales will be tempted

like if I could whittle away at it with the one-time half-off 11 AC scratch rolls it'll be nice since I do go for those sometimes
    It seems like this is a limited campaign that you can do once per character (if they match the model they use for the reduced cost AC rolls for limited campaigns). No confirmation on that though.

This week... NO. THEY CAN'T. ARE THEY MAKING A NEW ABILITY

esScratch: Shanefrisa w/ Limited Chip "Lavis=Blade"! (4/19~4/26)

New Chips!
    Shanefrisa - Ice ele Bio Beld, apparently?
    Lavis=Blade - On a successful Just Attack, raise the maximum Attribute value for Fire and enormously raise damage against Fire weak enemies. Comes with signature itiyan fashion sense absolutely free!

Notable Draws
    Final Impact
    Seimeikikami
    Kohri [Premium] (AC Scratch only)
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 19, 2017 at 11:23 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]