Page 671 of 758 FirstFirst ... 171571621661668669670671672673674681721 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    What do i do with 10* rappy chips?
    Same as lower * ones. You feed them to other chips to grind them.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

got my gold full-tower clear, the next tower ought to get me to 700 jewels; I'd have it now but we didnt know about the exchange back during the first one so I picked up the headphones. not sure which weapon I would want yet though, or if I will have to wind up waiting for some of them to come back around on rotation. I got an arion wand, tmg, and dagger ground up; with a rifle in storage that I havent done anything with. yeah I know dominacio is way better than these, but anybody got an up-to-date rundown on the hottest PAs to use?

I know ER is great for clearing out rooms and fighting Org Blan, grim barrage is nice too, both can be canceled with s.roll for safety, facet folia is iframes for most of the PA, ilmegid is hilarious with halloween niren kaumi but I gotta watch out and try to not get hit by stuff that would make me need to use a friend partner to help me recover from knockdown.

what's something else good for EQ bosses then I should maybe want to get dominaco for

EDIT: oh jet boots are in the current set of drops; I heard good things about strike gust, and I would think vinto still packs a good punch. I could also cast techs from it with adequate effect I would think. I might think about getting those I suppose
    Last edited by Zorak000; Mar 4, 2018 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    got my gold full-tower clear, the next tower ought to get me to 700 jewels; I'd have it now but we didnt know about the exchange back during the first one so I picked up the headphones. not sure which weapon I would want yet though, or if I will have to wind up waiting for some of them to come back around on rotation. I got an arion wand, tmg, and dagger ground up; with a rifle in storage that I havent done anything with. yeah I know dominacio is way better than these, but anybody got an up-to-date rundown on the hottest PAs to use?

I know ER is great for clearing out rooms and fighting Org Blan, grim barrage is nice too, both can be canceled with s.roll for safety, facet folia is iframes for most of the PA, ilmegid is hilarious with halloween niren kaumi but I gotta watch out and try to not get hit by stuff that would make me need to use a friend partner to help me recover from knockdown.

what's something else good for EQ bosses then I should maybe want to get dominaco for

EDIT: oh jet boots are in the current set of drops; I heard good things about strike gust, and I would think vinto still packs a good punch. I could also cast techs from it with adequate effect I would think. I might think about getting those I suppose
    Hottest PA to use is meteor fist, without a doubt. Guilty break "could" be good if you have enough multiplier (But at that point, everything is good)
    One of my favourite techs is nabarta due its absurd damage, Il megid is also an absurd tech if you have enough multiplier.
    Katana doesn't have a lot of love from what i've tried, pa's are lackluster and barely break 999k per hit, same goes for gunslash.
    Spoiler!

While I am currently using an old android device to play es I was just curious is bluestacks still the app to go to for Android emulation on your pc?

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    While I am currently using an old android device to play es I was just curious is bluestacks still the app to go to for Android emulation on your pc?
    I use MEmu, which I find preferable, outside of installing APKs being a tad annoying. It's also light on the bloatware, and devoid of suspicious registry keys and attempts to install other crap onto your computer, unlike, say, Droid4X.

Looks like if anyone wanted the Ares Ryuga chip, that opportunity has passed since we've now moved onto the Seiga Sword chip as current 13*; it's funny since this chip only lasted 1 week, while every other 13* chip pretty much had a few weeks devoted to it. Probably for the best - While Ares Ryuga has the potential to be the strongest 13* chip, it would have required you to link 5 dark chips, and it's an active chip (which for a lot of people is a non-starter) whereas Seiga sword is passive (and has healing capabiity as well as a damage boost similar to Ares Kaiser.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    and it's an active chip (which for a lot of people is a non-starter)
    is being an active chip really THAT big of a problem for people? i personally don't have any objection to using 1 active chip per loadout (provided the activation time will last for an entire eq run)

Some people are just lazy, and others want to build an auto-fire deck for farming purposes. Having an active chip defeats that purpose.

A huge chunk of limited quest got added (For intensifiers)
    Seasonal changed yet again (Austere shooter 11* chip, fire explosion wand chip ((iirc)) )
    Recycle shop updated
    Last edited by Ryna; Mar 12, 2018 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Typo
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    A huge chunk of limited quest got added (For intensifiers)
    Seasonal changed yet again (Austere shooter 11* chip, fire explosion wand chip ((iirc)) )
    Recycle shop updated
    A What Shooter?
    Last edited by Ryna; Mar 12, 2018 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Typo correction
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.