Page 499 of 758 FirstFirst ... 399449489496497498499500501502509549599 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 7578

My list has quietened down a bit after my start this afternoon with a high of 14 requests at once. Sega will definitely nerf either the rate of the trigger being obtained from your own SH triggers, the quantity given in box 5, and or the point totals handed out for completion. During a ranking it's' essentially going to be "can you onepass your own SH triggers? no? good luck".

Right now, for example, I have 5 SH triggers to use. I have over 100k points to scratch, which means there are another -fifteen- triggers in there. That's 20 triggers to run and I don't even have the OP to run my own because the request count is that high. That's just one one character, and I've been cycling between a few because it would be foolish to waste all my OP recharges on an EQ that isn't even a ranking.

Be careful about letting your Present box overflow past the 300 item limit. I just found out through trial and error that if you don't clean up your present box when its gone past the 300 item limit, you're going to have login errors for the PC version - you'll get an error 674 (unknown error) when this happens. Just drop your present box to 300 or below and you should be able to get back in just fine.

I only ran into this problem and figured out the workaround simply because I had 120k points to scratch off. That'll learn me to not clean out my points on a more regular basis.

The biggest thing that bothers me about the new present box is that there is no "discard" option. I would flatly discard everything apart from 9* lilipans, 10*/11* weapons/units, and boss chips. Having to go through the extra step to discard/sell them is stupid.

As for running SH triggers, I'm going to keep running my own and any SH requests. Simply because SH requests can also drop Material Zero. In fact, and maybe this is just my crappy luck, I've seen more material zero drops from SH triggers, than from XH Triggers. (So far I've had 1 drop in XH, but 6 in SH)

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    The biggest thing that bothers me about the new present box is that there is no "discard" option. I would flatly discard everything apart from 9* lilipans, 10*/11* weapons/units, and boss chips. Having to go through the extra step to discard/sell them is stupid.
    Curiously; why 9* Lilipans?

You can trade 9* Lilipan chips for Mini-OP meds. (5 chips per 1 med)

I finally bothered to clean up inactive friends on my friendlist a bit to get the XH requests going, so if anyone wants to add me, my player ID is VKattou (Character name is Serinah if that's also needed).
    My friend chip is for the most part going to be Vivienne.

Hmm this whole xh trigger thing would be a lot better if we had more loadouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Yden View Post
    Hmm this whole xh trigger thing would be a lot better if we had more loadouts.
    It'd also be better if it included unit swapping in the loadout.

I still think this is a ploy of sorts, to stop people from running N/H/VH, because all the real money to be made in drops is in those pools (4s+ ext receptors don't drop from SH/XH).

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

The EQ can drop 4s+? Never seen that happen :/