Page 357 of 758 FirstFirst ... 257307347354355356357358359360367407457 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 7578

Has anyone encountered an issue where Newmans are missing their ears? Sometimes I log into es, and my ears are gone. It's like 50/50 chance if they're there or not.

It's not an issue at all, just kind of funny.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

As a CAST I never had ears to begin with, so I couldn't tell you.

My twin dagger chip ability level is 11. My bow chip ability level is 3. I'm trying to boost my bow ability chip.
    Why is my life so hard? Do I need to aim for S rank to boost my chances or something?
    Last edited by Ryuuguu; Feb 21, 2016 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    My twin dagger chip ability level is 11. My bow chip ability level is 3. I'm trying to boost my bow ability chip.
    Why is my life so hard? Do I need to aim for S rank to boost my chances or something?
    i know that feels dude, last time i try to farm ice rifle boost chip and only got 5 chip, and the rest that i got is a maxed out wand boost chip, i don't know why sega don't make all the weapon boost chip to have the same drop rate

The rates are the same. But both drops are active at once - it's just your luck that you happened to max one chip first.

If it helps though, the latest event in es is Extremefest. 5 times a day they will have the event missions up where weapon booster chips drop. They also offer 2x exp.

There's one going on at the time of this post. The next one will be a little under 9 hours from now. Even if you maxed out your chips, they're still good to run - they make excellent pet food (es offers you 3 more feedings to your pet on top of what you can do on PC, and you get exp for your Summoner class, exp value is dependent on feed rarity.

On a slightly different note, the current webevent panel is +200% exp for ARKS quests. This makes levelling your classes on PC stupidly easy if you have strong chip loadouts and all class gear - you can get roughly 81k exp for about 2 minutes worth of work.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Feb 22, 2016 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Has anyone encountered an issue where Newmans are missing their ears? Sometimes I log into es, and my ears are gone. It's like 50/50 chance if they're there or not.

It's not an issue at all, just kind of funny.
    While for me they are not missing, I've had the issue for the longest time where my ears that normally are < > get randomly pressed up against my head all | | . Never noticed a pattern to why it happens tho! :v

I'm having various bizarre issues with PSO2ES.

- Sometimes if I log in with another account, it shows the previous account's characters and gives an error if I select any.
    - One of my characters, as a partner, shows up as wearing a black Maestro jacket despite the fact that she's not wearing any outerwear.
    - PSO2ES doesn't seem to care about the new sliders or accessory movement options.
    - The game won't give me more 12 star chips!

The other issues like being randomly disconnected seem to have been fixed for now.
    I used to get an issue where character face would get squished horizontally, or some hairstyles would clip through my forehead, but haven't seen those for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphie View Post
    While for me they are not missing, I've had the issue for the longest time where my ears that normally are < > get randomly pressed up against my head all | | . Never noticed a pattern to why it happens tho! :v
    I'm assuming you mean pressed against your head as in straight up? I can't confirm that since mine are actually up that way, but I guess both of our problems prove that es has a problem with Newman ears :/
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    On a slightly different note, the current webevent panel is +200% exp for ARKS quests. This makes levelling your classes on PC stupidly easy if you have strong chip loadouts and all class gear - you can get roughly 81k exp for about 2 minutes worth of work.

Wait, when is this? Or did it already pass?

That's going to happen in March. That said if you run an Extremefest mission (when they are up) you are getting 2x (not 3x), so you're still getting about 56k+ for a minute's worth of work.