Page 524 of 758 FirstFirst ... 24424474514521522523524525526527534574624 ... LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    I don't see this useful for anything.
    Plus...There's already イデアルデュオス (ideal duos) from xq triggers that costs 28 increases and increases damage by a similar amount. Mine is already max ability level so he isn't that hard to get.
    If you pair it with a SORO chip, you'll have 250 Fire, with E type and G type damage boost, with 3 more slot...
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

A personal feeling is that avenger (or bio beld) is a better choice in a loadout with facet folia. If you're hitting >900k on any hit without an excessive amount of pse, avenger will suit your needs better even given the damage penalty compared to other chips since the chase hit will allow you to exceed 1m/hit. eg. in my onepass that I actually recorded, my average additional hit was about 520k, and my final chase hit average was 930k. Now while a stream of 999,999 would've looked nice, it would've dealt less damage overall.

So salty now. I get my wish (Elysion in the revival, as well as Vivienne as a good PWand replacement since we are all moving to single-element loadouts). I scratch 99 times (9x11, 7x11 with AC). I get neither Elysion nor Vivienne, just a bunch of PAs and characters that were worthless when they came out 2 years ago. God damn you, Sega. You really have gachas down to a science.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I got nabarta EX on my main character, so now I feel better about getting gift sack ability maxed

oh I also rolled biscidrop on them too... the side-story ability makes it scale off of dark chips too? that's freakin nuts for my main character... I'll just need more yamigartsu friends so I can have at least 6 for emergency missions :v (player id: NextTime000)
    Last edited by Zorak000; Dec 29, 2016 at 04:47 PM.

What is this gift sack???, is it some type of weapons or a pot ability? please explain if you have the time, thanks in advance.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

it's a weaponoid chip, boosts Ice Tech damage by a whole lot based on it's ability level. we had light tech and dark tech versions earlier in the year, gift sack was only available in the christmas quest that was running the last couple weeks; she's gone now

this chip: http://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3...83%83%E3%82%AF

What is the strongest PA chip or tech chip to use on the EX missions on pso2es?

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    At the moment, Facet Folia or Elder Rebellion. They crush everything.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    Gi grants with a tali is the safest, PA, it's probabely still ER or the new Dagger PA.

Since later Ex enemy have stupid high HP, so putting them in panic, where they can't do anything is the safest option.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by BlakLanner View Post
    At the moment, Facet Folia or Elder Rebellion. They crush everything.
    facet is stronger than elder rebellion