Page 527 of 758 FirstFirst ... 27427477517524525526527528529530537577627 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,270 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    I love how the characters i had 12*s on already are the ones who get the 12s* xD

Tenimosu to NY Jeane
    Anniversary Jeane & More to Spread Needle
    Yami to Nox Dinas.

No idea what they do as havent looked into yet.

I did get a few EX techniques (unsure which characters)
    Most notably Ilmegid, Sazan (w/e that one with Casra and the tornado) and SaBarta? (The ice stream one that you hold down to use in main game)

Edit: what would be a set up that gal wind would be useful for? Debatin if i shouls attempt to go for it
    Any loadout which lacks wind capability, ie. basically damn near anybodies wind loadouts. Would pair well with a yami or xmas annette for non darker wind weak (along with a lower tier facet folia, obviously, because of double 12*).

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    would either of these work for the bonus?
    Both, any chip that causes a chase hit, like avenger or bio beld also.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    So we have a whole 5 days to get gal wind, it seems. 30 gold feathers per exchange, can apparently drop. cp recovery speed depends on ability level, max abi level 10. This gonna be hard.
    That's only the first phase
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I suppose "前編" does imply it's a 2 parter, but even then I'd be a little skeptical. Either way, I'm already at ~150 golds and 2 drops, so...

I suppose "前編" does imply it's a 2 parter, but even then I'd be a little skeptical. Either way, I'm already at ~150 golds and 2 drops, so...
    ...and its junk 150% max dmg non sp 160% max dmg sp

It could still end up quite useful if the passive CP regen is anything significant. I drain my CP bar very fast and spend most of the time during an EQ battle recharging for another volley. If this chip lets me get another bar or two of CP, it would possibly trump a slightly higher multiplier.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

I wouldn't call it junk - it just happens to be a chip whose intended audience is not the more accomplished players, but more for the people who casually play or have no 12* chips. Statswise it's more around the power of early day 12* chips - essentially, powercreep has instantly made this chip a non-option for the experienced players.

Edit: The CP regen is very welcome - it's actually comparable to the Mira chip (PSO2 Onstage), which was just stupid fast CP regen.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Jan 1, 2017 at 12:19 PM.

I feel it still has the potential to be a worthwhile wind chip, simply because E frame only has god hand and motav (excluding seraphy) for strong E frame wind chips. Both of those have their advantages, but I lack them on any character that has facet folia, leading to heavily reduced damage vs wind..

I feel it still has the potential to be a worthwhile wind chip, simply because E frame only has god hand and motav (excluding seraphy) for strong E frame wind chips. Both of those have their advantages, but I lack them on any character that has facet folia, leading to heavily reduced damage vs wind..
    ホローギムレット is THE 12* wind chip.
    Edit: Well E frame..
    Imperial pick NT is the other strong one.

I guess if you have nothing else its an okay chip
    Last edited by Ryuuguu; Jan 1, 2017 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    ホローギムレット is THE 12* wind chip.
    Edit: Well E frame..
    Imperial pick NT is the other strong one.

I guess if you have nothing else its an okay chip
    It's only THE 12* wind chip if you have a bunch of other wind chips in your loadout to benefit it (such as imperial pick NT, a wind weapon booster, and a wind PA). E frame 35/33% per wind chip in your loadout +wind element number based chase hit. If you have hollow gimlet as the only wind chip in your loadout, it's pretty much trash tier. I'd say gal wind is definitely a 'should get' if you dont have motav, god hand, or hollow gimlet, since chances are if you have hollow gimlet you have chips to back it up already, personally I only got gimlet for the library.

So I decided to do an essentially direct comparison between Elder Rebellion EX and Facet Folia EX today, given I was essentially able to use the exact same loadout for both. While not ideal, as I don't have a Sakuya available to accurately calculate the damage dealt by FF as a % per hit (since I already know how much % per hit is dealt by ER in general), making some assumptions I estimate FF to be 1.65x stronger overall compared to ER. With that said, I predict that it would infact be possible to onepass an XH with EREX, however it would require near on 2.0x PSE, a max ability EREX or close, and an OP loadout to do so.