Page 549 of 758 FirstFirst ... 49449499539546547548549550551552559599649 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,490 of 7578

I got my Arion TDags to +33 right away and I think I can make enough this week to max one out! At least I hope I can...

Is it necessary to get an Arion TD when I already have Astra+35?
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Is it necessary to get an Arion TD when I already have Astra+35?
    No, but they do lower the cost of chips that match their element and the effect gets stronger based on how far they have been overlimited. At +30-+32, they give cost-1, at +33 they give cost-2, at +34 they give cost-3 and at +35 they give cost-4 which is absurdly good. So if you have lightning Arion TDags +35, Spread Needle chip becomes 26 cost instead of 30 which paired with a lot of other chips can create some super silly layouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    No, but they do lower the cost of chips that match their element and the effect gets stronger based on how far they have been overlimited. At +30-+32, they give cost-1, at +33 they give cost-2, at +34 they give cost-3 and at +35 they give cost-4 which is absurdly good. So if you have lightning Arion TDags +35, Spread Needle chip becomes 26 cost instead of 30 which paired with a lot of other chips can create some super silly layouts.
    Tbh, I don't have anything good in disposal that needs lower cost so I guess I can just play casually and save Material Zero for stuff that's usable for the main game instead.

Another question: How partisan fits in today meta? I got a Speed Rain EX and I plan to get an Arion partisan if it ever released. Also dark tech?
    >Heavy Hammer

arion is essentially strictly good in es, in maingame it's basically a poor mans astra as far things go. Personally I +35'd a second arion dagger, this time fire. If only the character that uses it had valentines annette i'd have an absurdly powerful loadaut to use with it (it'd be valentines annette/fire arms/ideal duos/avenger/facet folia ex for exactly 100 cost, with either xmas annette or soro as an assist).

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Arion is also the best option for an all class weapon, picked up a few bows for RaBr gimmicks.

Tbh, I don't have anything good in disposal that needs lower cost so I guess I can just play casually and save Material Zero for stuff that's usable for the main game instead.

Another question: How partisan fits in today meta? I got a Speed Rain EX and I plan to get an Arion partisan if it ever released. Also dark tech?
    It's a good PA, but techwise, Ice tech with Il Barta is the current broken tier one, other tech are good, but still considered third tier, out classed b TD with Facet and TMG with ER, main advantage of Tech with wand is able to get high element build, and pretty good damage by whacking and casting tech and best dodge next to ER.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    arion is essentially strictly good in es, in maingame it's basically a poor mans astra as far things go. Personally I +35'd a second arion dagger, this time fire. If only the character that uses it had valentines annette i'd have an absurdly powerful loadaut to use with it (it'd be valentines annette/fire arms/ideal duos/avenger/facet folia ex for exactly 100 cost, with either xmas annette or soro as an assist).
    I had an Astra +35 already, but I need an allclass partisan for FI and TE.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    It's a good PA, but techwise, Ice tech with Il Barta is the current broken tier one, other tech are good, but still considered third tier, out classed b TD with Facet and TMG with ER, main advantage of Tech with wand is able to get high element build, and pretty good damage by whacking and casting tech and best dodge next to ER.
    Then I'll continue using Facet Folia.
    And should the broken one be Nabarta? The game gave me Gibarta EX tho.
    >Heavy Hammer

Could someone please explain what exactly the new valentines girl Girl Heart does? Usually I can look at translated pages and figure it out but her description confuses the bejesus outta me. (also, sorry if that's the wrong translated name for her)

I'm trying to figure out if its better to throw my candies at beefing up here ability level, or the old valentines weaponoid Turbulus ability level.

I know both are not that great, but I've ended up using some pretty random chips at times so I may as well beef up one of them.
    "Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?" - NIN

Currently playing PSO2 JP: LadyWolf - Ship 09

I had an Astra +35 already, but I need an allclass partisan for FI and TE.

Then I'll continue using Facet Folia.
    And should the broken one be Nabarta? The game gave me Gibarta EX tho.
    It's the water spray one, or as jp player calls it, the bug spray tech.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDreamer View Post
    Could someone please explain what exactly the new valentines girl Girl Heart does? Usually I can look at translated pages and figure it out but her description confuses the bejesus outta me. (also, sorry if that's the wrong translated name for her)

I'm trying to figure out if its better to throw my candies at beefing up here ability level, or the old valentines weaponoid Turbulus ability level.

I know both are not that great, but I've ended up using some pretty random chips at times so I may as well beef up one of them.
    at ability 1, she gives +40/50 Attack power, and each ability level giving another +40/50, for a max of +400/500 Attack power, supposedly it gain another attack power boost with each "activation" and also gaining +30 CP

Turbulus is base 64/75% E-type chip, wich each ability level gaining +4/5%, for a max ability level at 120% E type chip
    Last edited by Sizustar; Feb 15, 2017 at 10:55 PM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-