Page 550 of 758 FirstFirst ... 50450500540547548549550551552553560600650 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,500 of 7578

I shall complain no more.
    Spoiler!

Still, this dude has amazingly annoying voice. The hell with "Leader no ecchi"
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

My take on the EQ this week: the japanese don't like embryo varder, and probably for good reason. The 45 second shock potential from all variants (as opposed to just the wind one) is huge dicks. My list was pretty dead the last 3 days, and once again I only had one character who was good vs all 3 elements, and only if I had certain chips available on my friends list. I got a whole bunch of 4s ext weapons/units, 1 6s ext weapon, but very little in the way of 5s stuff for either.

I'll be interested to see if they add avenger to the recycle shop next week though, and what will become of bonus scratch once they expand it to 9 boxes with higher scratch costs the further in you go. I also predict that queen viera will probably be another chip in the style of hollow gimlet and live steed, with an e frame "however many chips in your loadout are light *x%" base, and a secondary effect that could be anything.

For that last EM, I found that Halloween Aurora was a godsend on my main (I didn't want to bring in a Radiant just for status block), though I will agree, on my alts that didn't have it, it was a pretty terrible time.

At this point though I wish I could directly delete my Present box, rather than having to accept all the contents and then delete it. I get why they do it this way, but it's just so tedious. Anyway, kinda pleased with the upcoming QoL changes, but I wish they could have given us more storage - I'm pretty sure I can fill 700 spaces pretty quickly.

Looking forward to having 6 loadouts finally. It's too bad they didn't mention anything about equipment being set to a loadout as that would be nice. I'd love to not have to juggle sub units for different elements...

I shoulda responded to their survey with that feedback when they held it before...

Varder is pretty annoying though but I did get to try out my Arion +35 TDags and it was pretty stupid. One cycle XH without needing PSE or OP Med buffs was a nice feeling.

Next EQ reads like banther, Fang and claw...
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I was hoping for crys draal, but the description for it makes me think banther oran. I would've preferred something we haven't seen in a while that wasn't just a reskin of something that's already been the block half a dozen times already.

There's also something different about the announcement. The last one was "【予告】緊急クエスト「殲爆の機動要塞」", while this one is "【予告】緊急クエスト二連戦「狂える爪牙の襲来」".
    Last edited by Atmius; Feb 28, 2017 at 07:10 AM.

Livestream said the next two EMs would be Banther Ong, and Org Keratos. Guess we're fulfilling the Banther Ong condition now. Atmius does point something important out too. it says "Two consecutive battles". Perhaps we're getting both Banthers? It would certainly shake things up, much like how the XH EM system has messed up a number of people having to deal with multiple element weaknesses.

Edit: having read the website a bit more and reviewing a timeshift of the last livestream... we're getting this banther for one week, and keratos the next. (Double Play Ranking event)
    Last edited by Lyrise; Feb 28, 2017 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Livestream said the next two EMs would be Banther Ong, and Org Keratos. Guess we're fulfilling the Banther Ong condition now. Atmius does point something important out too. it says "Two consecutive battles". Perhaps we're getting both Banthers? It would certainly shake things up, much like how the XH EM system has messed up a number of people having to deal with multiple element weaknesses.

Edit: having read the website a bit more and reviewing a timeshift of the last livestream... we're getting this banther for one week, and keratos the next. (Double Play Ranking event)
    So this isn't one of those multiple boss in one EQ?

Banther ong/keratos again? Geez, banther ong i'm ok with (loadout wise, probably),, but keratos can eat a dick. You'd think by now they would have finished assets for bosses that havent shown in ages (agrani, tranzexia, crys draal, alongaa, even zesh). Are they trying to make up for the fact banther ong went something like a year without being present in eqs? Keratos is tied for 'least favorite boss for me' along with ringada, with embryo varder in a close tie with zesh. I had actually considered ranking this time around since there`s a new eq reward chip (queen viera probably) but keratos pretty much NOPE's me right out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Banther ong/keratos again? Geez, banther ong i'm ok with (loadout wise, probably),, but keratos can eat a dick. You'd think by now they would have finished assets for bosses that havent shown in ages (agrani, tranzexia, crys draal, alongaa, even zesh). Are they trying to make up for the fact banther ong went something like a year without being present in eqs? Keratos is tied for 'least favorite boss for me' along with ringada, with embryo varder in a close tie with zesh. I had actually considered ranking this time around since there`s a new eq reward chip (queen viera probably) but keratos pretty much NOPE's me right out of there.
    Pretty much this. I think for this EQ I'll just aim to get my main character in the 1000-2000 range for OP stars and farming material zeroes. I would love for some of the older bosses to come back - hasn't it been like a million years since we had snow cats too?