Page 602 of 758 FirstFirst ... 102502552592599600601602603604605612652702 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 7578

Oh boy, another D Frame. That'd be awesome if I didn't already have Darker Busters.

Still saving for Summer.

EDIT: And Rei gets Assassin Claw. Good thing too, cause Lord knows she needs it.
    Last edited by Altiea; Jul 19, 2017 at 04:47 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Not really knowledgeable with es's combat system yet. But for PA chips should I just keep the higher rarity ones or keep one of each element? For example I have a 10* Sphere Eraser Lightening and a 11* Sphere Eraser Light. Should I ditch the Lightening because the 11* is downright better or keep it because it is a different element and that is VERY important in es?

Element can be pretty important in es. Additionally, having other chips on hand lets you adjust for elemental weaknesses as well as capacity cost as well, since each higher graded chip costs more and more capacity to equip.

In some cases, the lower graded chip is better to use (defacto poster chip is Facet Folia 2/8* edition) because you've equipped so many high cost 11 and 12 star chips that you need to use something that costs less - the capacity cost jump from 2 to 3 is pretty high compared to going from 1 to 2, or 3 to EX. In other cases, if you don't have element to go against your target it would benefit you more to have that element as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Element can be pretty important in es. Additionally, having other chips on hand lets you adjust for elemental weaknesses as well as capacity cost as well, since each higher graded chip costs more and more capacity to equip.

In some cases, the lower graded chip is better to use (defacto poster chip is Facet Folia 2/8* edition) because you've equipped so many high cost 11 and 12 star chips that you need to use something that costs less - the capacity cost jump from 2 to 3 is pretty high compared to going from 1 to 2, or 3 to EX. In other cases, if you don't have element to go against your target it would benefit you more to have that element as well.
    Just curious since I noticed we now have an option for the game to choose our chip setup limiting it on element, weapon type, or both. I had been using rifle the whole time and a 10* Grenade Shell 3+ (PA/Fire), which right now has a lvl 7 ability and is lvl 48 itself. Regardless of which element I chose it would always choose that Grenade Shell despite me having other element rifle chips like a 6* Diffuse Lightening and 10* Diffuse Wind.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Just curious since I noticed we now have an option for the game to choose our chip setup limiting it on element, weapon type, or both. I had been using rifle the whole time and a 10* Grenade Shell 3+ (PA/Fire), which right now has a lvl 7 ability and is lvl 48 itself. Regardless of which element I chose it would always choose that Grenade Shell despite me having other element rifle chips like a 6* Diffuse Lightening and 10* Diffuse Wind.
    The element on chip PA is not rly important, your chip deck build elements decide efficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDreamer View Post
    So whats the word on the new Dual Blade PA? Anyone out there get a chance to test it out yet?
    Not yet but i curious about altitude and damage, saving rappy coins for limited scratch.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Jul 24, 2017 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post

Not yet but i curious about altitude and damage, saving rappy coins for limited scratch.
    When is the next Limited scratch btw?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

For gaining story progress on chips does the chip have to be in the main slot or do I gain progress for all weaponoids equipped?
    Last edited by JCry; Jul 24, 2017 at 12:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    When is the next Limited scratch btw?
    i think its august 1st for Gene, and august 9th for Annette

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    For gaining story progress on chips does the chip have to be in the main slot or do I gain progress for all weaponoids equipped?
    For all weaponoids equipped. The main slot/SP slot is only for providing your FL use of that chip, and also to grant it additional bonuses.

When successful Just Attack, for a set time
    CP Cost is reduced, PA and Tech damage increased greatly.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-