Page 683 of 758 FirstFirst ... 183583633673680681682683684685686693733 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,830 of 7578

At the very least, we've seen what the upcoming 4th anniversary chip is http://pso2.jp/es/players/news/?id=4784, which appears to be a D/A combo. Likely darker busters will also be revived, possibly along with another chip or two from years past.

Just looking at bump at the anniversary scratch chip. Jesus that chip sounds broken as fuck.

Maybe Seiga Javelin then is supposed to work with chips that add temporary health and another that heals you every time you deal damage, so that you get back on your feet in a couple seconds after you enable it.

-=EDIT=-
    Has anyone tested if Linking Resta in the link slot, if it is worth the heal? THe damage I get from link slot is never over 20k, so I wonder if I could put Resta there and free up the Buster / Intensifier slot.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Mar 28, 2018 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    At the very least, we've seen what the upcoming 4th anniversary chip is http://pso2.jp/es/players/news/?id=4784, which appears to be a D/A combo. Likely darker busters will also be revived, possibly along with another chip or two from years past.
    you're making me seriously wish i didn't blow so many coins on that white day scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Maybe Seiga Javelin then is supposed to work with chips that add temporary health and another that heals you every time you deal damage, so that you get back on your feet in a couple seconds after you enable it.

-=EDIT=-
    Has anyone tested if Linking Resta in the link slot, if it is worth the heal? THe damage I get from link slot is never over 20k, so I wonder if I could put Resta there and free up the Buster / Intensifier slot.
    Seiga Javelin will heal you at 10% every 5 seconds as well. The problem becomes "Are you able to avoid getting hit for more than 10% of your MHP?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Seiga Javelin will heal you at 10% every 5 seconds as well. The problem becomes "Are you able to avoid getting hit for more than 10% of your MHP?"
    Seiga javelin is really the perfect OTP for ルーライラ (Light technique weaponoid) Can't wait to test my il grants build against all elements.
    Spoiler!

So from 1st to 2nd april there will be this one time only AC scratch at half it's price. I've never done AC scratches, is there anything different from normal scratches? Like better odds for 12*s or something? Because i want that 4th anniversary chip so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidAG View Post
    So from 1st to 2nd april there will be this one time only AC scratch at half it's price. I've never done AC scratches, is there anything different from normal scratches? Like better odds for 12*s or something? Because i want that 4th anniversary chip so bad.
    They do this every special event, where your first AC 11scratch will be half price (1000AC). The rates are generally better than medal scratching because you will only pull from a pool that consists of 10* or above, whereas with medal scratches, the pool includes all the 7*/8*/9* chips as well. Otherwise the rates aren't any different from any other scratch where you've pulled from the AC pool instead of the medal pool.

Reverting to the topic about roll dice minigame, and while not as amazing as Lyrise's screenshot, I just did this:

Screenshot_20180330-085837[1].jpg

Since I know RNG is a female canine, the second advice I have is to stop if your current earning are at 2000LC or higher. Since the worst "best" outcome is 1600LC (defeat Seraphy without any bonuses inbetween), then you could stop at 2000LC to "simulate" an early victory.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Mar 30, 2018 at 03:24 AM.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I got 180 medals saved up for bitter disappointment causing me to drop the 1k AC on the half-price 11 roll prepped and ready