Page 688 of 758 FirstFirst ... 188588638678685686687688689690691698738 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,880 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    I got Regius [Anniversary]. Is he any good? Also got an Il Grants EX.
    Regius' niche is Sword/Katana, so Guilty Break is the PA of choice here. Sword is a solid weapon, but it's a bit slower in performance than other comparable weapons. Ilgrants is also a pretty decent Tech.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I accidentally stayed up too late and wound up sleeping in until it ended.

anyway I just realized that the seraphy chip only scales on chip lab completion, and not ability level; so who should I focus on saving up my chip fragments to ability level here? sounds like Duna maxes with 55% chase hit and -20% pp costs, Bruno is 45% Omni B-Frame but nothing else, and Gene is 60% Omni A-Frame with an effective 10% heal every 15 seconds. They all got an equip cost of 12, which makes them easier to tack onto after piling on a bunch of higher-cost chips.

in terms of equip-cost-to-damage-boost ratio, Bruno is one of the better B-frame chips to have (and working against all enemy types helps too), Gene is near the top of pure A-frames but I might be trying to fit Celebration Heroines on whenever I can, and Duna's ratio isnt terribly far off from Avenger's, just at almost half the equip cost (and providing pp cost reduction).

considering the chips I already got, I might max Bruno; I have some good B-Frames like Daryl Wegle, SSPN, Rock Knuckle, and Dragon Slayer, but I wouldn't mind something cheaper and can cover everything. Otherwise I might consider Duna since I often can't really fit Avenger on. Gene seems nice but I might stick to heroines and intensifiers; not to mention the explosion chips seem like a better option over intensifiers now

Got a hang of using Seiga Spear and not dying in 5 seconds, thou I am wasting a few seconds at the start by waiting for the boss to attack or I regen enough to tank one hit if missed the timing with the knuckles. Now I need to find a way to overgrind my Dominico Knuckles... ¬.¬

I should grind my mules so at least he can do Eternal Tower and get Gold Clear. Got lucky on him and got FF ex.

https://youtu.be/jTzy_PCJP1w

Not a smooth run but ok.
    Spoiler!

I've been getting a lot of mileage out of Seiga Javelin + Seiga Sword. Even with 0 element I'm still able to dish out unknown levels of damage (999999 + 999999; damage visual cap basically) using FFEX. The trick is to immediately use Javelin and rush it down with FF - the iFrames should keep you from getting killed most of the time, and in the one instance it decides to start with its charged pound attack, start spamming backdash to cancel your FF, and avoid getting mauled. After that, you should have the HP to survive any non charged hit.

I barely got an sh trigger with minutes before the end of this morning's EQ; but the fact that I killed the sh org in 3 strike gusts probably is a good omen of things to come

EDIT: right anybody with advice on what chip I should try to see if I can ability max? I think I was decided down to either bruno or duna
    Last edited by Zorak000; Apr 6, 2018 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I barely got an sh trigger with minutes before the end of this morning's EQ; but the fact that I killed the sh org in 3 strike gusts probably is a good omen of things to come

EDIT: right anybody with advice on what chip I should try to see if I can ability max? I think I was decided down to either bruno or duna
    Seraphy, bruno or duna.
    Spoiler!

holy carp its like night and day; I can just tear up these whales like they were vh bosses

wind and ice weak lineup:
    dominacio boots: halloween kaumi / new year's io / celebrate heroines / al because im using 13* friends so I didnt want to use seraphy heh / 8* strike gust

"wind" weak lineup:
    Arion dagger: halloween kaumi / celebrate heroines / the new more chip lol / seiga javilin / 8* facet folia (I got a wind chip in a link slot so heroines works fine)

I'm one-passing everything, this is dumb I love it

like I know I could make things slightly better if I got bruno or fire duna up and running, but im in awe of how rolling a single anniversary chip and getting that seiga javilin have basically cemented me into being able to one-pass everything easily
    Last edited by Zorak000; Apr 7, 2018 at 12:31 AM.

For someone who is brand new to this what would be a good chip or chips to get from the 2018 frag exchange? Depending on how much the total cost is to ability max them I might be able to get 1 or 2 chips before the exchange is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    For someone who is brand new to this what would be a good chip or chips to get from the 2018 frag exchange? Depending on how much the total cost is to ability max them I might be able to get 1 or 2 chips before the exchange is over.
    Get a copy of each chip, max seraphy or bruno.
    Spoiler!