Page 685 of 758 FirstFirst ... 185585635675682683684685686687688695735 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,850 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Why do all partners that I pick for Story quest look like some default Lv1 players?
    Partners are set to use preset character models by default. If you perform the full data download, they'll match the appearance of the actual character that's helping you.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Partners are set to use preset character models by default. If you perform the full data download, they'll match the appearance of the actual character that's helping you.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by ralf542; Apr 1, 2018 at 07:48 AM.

Why do all partners that I pick for Story quest look like some default Lv1 players?
    You will have to go in download the additional player data for peoples costumes to show up

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    You will have to go in download the additional player data for peoples costumes to show up
    ...And download 3,6gb, wifi preferred

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I rolled 330 medals across my alts, first alt with 90 got absolutely nothing, 2nd had 120 got darker busters but nothing else, 3rd also had 120 and got steel shoes.

I feel like for 330 medals to the 180 I used on my main and got heroines and gene+more I feel like I lucked out

Quote Originally Posted by M.Burden View Post
    ...And download 3,6gb, wifi preferred
    The size is not the problem, the download speed is so slow, it takes ~2-3 hours...
    But at least I got all 3 chips with Gené after 600 medals.
    Spoiler!

600?

I was thinking of getting and spending the 1000 AC for that one time discount. I'm even using the fun scratch to get new chips and releasing as many chips so I can get more coins, I don't really think I'll get Darker Busters .

How can I get better at this game? Most bosses hit like a truck in the story, 50% HP/hit. Did Wolgahda in 4-1 and died 4 times(stupid invulnerable windows).

How can I get better at this game? Most bosses hit like a truck in the story, 50% HP/hit. Did Wolgahda in 4-1 and died 4 times(stupid invulnerable windows).
    The usual ways to improve oneself.:

- Hit level cap (75 at the moment). You can do this by grinding levels in the normal game (PSO2). Exp transfers both ways.
    - Equip yourself with max grinded equipment for higher stats (both offensive and defensive)
    - Grind cards so that they give more HP. With a barebones deck that I use to grind daily stuff (and progress 5 gift bars), I have ~1600hp before adding friend card.

After that:

- Make sure you have a card that activates some healing effect (like 11* intensifiers/buster cards) or a card that activates HP shield effect.
    - As always, try to read enemy movements and avoid them, then attack when enemy is in the open.

Finally, in PSO2es the best defense is a good offense. Killing enemy in a couple attacks pretty much guarantees that you don't even get hit, though this of course doesn't work in EQs and story mode bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Stuff
    Lv75 Hu ✓. 14★ WL and Izane units ✓. I have 1350HP before partnercard, I use now Ulc(HP recovery if below xx%) and Small Hero More(Recovers HP Periodically), Darker Busters, Celebrate Heroines, Wild Round 3. Now i'm at Chrome Dragon and he hits very hard too but I could Wild Round it to death. Where is my All Guard button?