Page 588 of 758 FirstFirst ... 88488538578585586587588589590591598638688 ... LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 7578

They're not bad choices, though you can do a whole lot better than those. At the very least Bruno + Gene will definitely help as they run different boost frames than the Seraphy 3rd anniversary. Seraphy and Annette however, run the same boost type and the effect won't be as good. You're much better served using a weapon booster chip (reminder: lightning dagger booster (white) is in the trade shop right now)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    I (mostly) believe it. Took a 1* katana to a rockbear with only the Seraphy chip. Did approx. 120 damage base, then 250 damage (around 200%) + 186 chase (so 75% chase boost).

since it has chase damage, does that mean i should consider replacing my avenger with something else if i'm using a seraphy? (so i can add something into the equation that's multiplying, rather than avenger simply adding to seraphy's chase damage?)

Logic says yes, go right ahead. But Boost chips are in this weird place where while boost multipliers are additive, they also multiply the rest of your chips. Avenger is still a great choice if you need to fill up a fire element quickly in a single chip, even if you bring in the Seraphy 3rd.

I think where Seraphy will really shine, is when it's paired with Darker Busters (even the last 4koma alludes to this). They bother operate on different frames with bonus chase boosters, so they'll not only multiply off each other, the boost bonuses will add up and multiply everything else as well.

Logic says yes, go right ahead. But Boost chips are in this weird place where while boost multipliers are additive, they also multiply the rest of your chips. Avenger is still a great choice if you need to fill up a fire element quickly in a single chip, even if you bring in the Seraphy 3rd.

I think where Seraphy will really shine, is when it's paired with Darker Busters (even the last 4koma alludes to this). They bother operate on different frames with bonus chase boosters, so they'll not only multiply off each other, the boost bonuses will add up and multiply everything else as well.
    So, would that make Seraphy 3 the best Friends List option for Darker Busters? I'm trying to imagine the theoretical damage output for DB/SORO/Seraphy.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    So, would that make Seraphy 3 the best Friends List option for Darker Busters? I'm trying to imagine the theoretical damage output for DB/SORO/Seraphy.
    Those 3 chips alone would give you (2.3x * 2.8x * 2.5x) with (70% +75%) chase damage. 16.1x * 1.45x = 23.345x damage. So 16.1x + 23.345x = (39.45)* considering that's with 0 element.

With 250 element, we get (2.3*2.8*2.5*3.5) so 56.35x damage on the boost frames alone, and then chase damage would equate to 81.71x, so you're effectively getting a 138.06x multiplier. Again, this does not count your friend list or the last slot.

Equipping those 3 chips together would run you 78 points. I'm going to assume you run Facet Folia 2 with no Arion weapon, so you effectively have 14 capacity left for your last chip. This is probably your best use for the Gene or Bruno chips here since they cost 12, or a white weapon booster since they cost 14. Pick the one that best suits to your element needs or friend chip. If you have Nesis Arion in fire, you can fit in at least another 2-10 points, depending on how far overlimit is on your weapon, and yet another 1-5 on top of that if the chip you choose to slot in extra is fire.

It's a lot of simple math, but lets just go with "it will effing hurt".

Those 3 chips alone would give you (2.3x * 2.8x * 2.5x) with (70% +75%) chase damage. 16.1x * 1.45x = 23.345x damage. So 16.1x + 23.345x = (39.45)* considering that's with 0 element.

With 250 element, we get (2.3*2.8*2.5*3.5) so 56.35x damage on the boost frames alone, and then chase damage would equate to 81.71x, so you're effectively getting a 138.06x multiplier. Again, this does not count your friend list or the last slot.

Equipping those 3 chips together would run you 78 points. I'm going to assume you run Facet Folia 2 with no Arion weapon, so you effectively have 14 capacity left for your last chip. This is probably your best use for the Gene or Bruno chips here since they cost 12, or a white weapon booster since they cost 14. Pick the one that best suits to your element needs or friend chip. If you have Nesis Arion in fire, you can fit in at least another 2-10 points, depending on how far overlimit is on your weapon, and yet another 1-5 on top of that if the chip you choose to slot in extra is fire.

It's a lot of simple math, but lets just go with "it will effing hurt".
    I didn't get Seraphy 3 on my DB/SORO character, unfortunately, so I have room to run other Chips while hoping I can get Seraphy 3 from Friends List.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Are there any Arks Character I should get rid of? (Regular)

Waned to recyle some so i can get some more TD Boosters.....
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Pretty much all of them. Weaponoids by and large obsoleted them all, even the ones they plan to release sooner or later. Characters can no longer compete simply because most of the effects are weaker, and they have no side stories to power them up further, and to enable a present meter, and I can't see them just adding them now, since it would cut into their profits.

Theres going to be a new Gene outfit.

GOD DAMMIT SEGA! I still need to get her Voice ticket.

Gene's new outfit...

...so good. ;_;

I'm so glad they're keeping her on for the next arc.