Page 592 of 758 FirstFirst ... 92492542582589590591592593594595602642692 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,920 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Nothing is going to compare against the output FF can deliver.

That said, Guilty Break will be useful for the next DoublePlay EM, as it hits somewhat hard, but it has the bonus of tracking the enemy and closing the gap almost instantly (since both Org and Ringahda are constantly moving in and out of your attack ranges).
    we are already have Grim for it and its ice too +super armor
    Ship 02. Player ID Name: Firesword
    My stream: https://gaming.youtube.com/c/Fireuniverse/live

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    So.....question...

when it comes to chip loud outs damage wise should you focus mostly on maxing out element or the type of frame chips you have?

I ask because iirc all my Ice chips are all E frame but of course that would also mean I'd be missing out on D. Busters....

So as of right now I've been running

D. Busters, XXX , Dragon Slayer, Lightning TD Booster, 8* Lightning Face Fiola.

XXX is place holder as I've been switching that based on what Burn Draal was weak to and "hope" that friend chip is also that weakness.

I could get the ice TD booster from exchange shop but I was able to max ability the lightning one so I assume that would be better regardless.
    According to swiki, with Arion TD +35 you'll have ~4000 raw atk at 250 element, and 1 element is ~8 atk, so the different between 100 and 250 element is like ~40%. So yeah, usually focusing on multiplier is better than focusing on element.

Also you don't need to have booster at max, leave it at lv8 for low++ activation chance is fine. If the cost allows, then put Evil Curst instead of booster.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    According to swiki, with Arion TD +35 you'll have ~4000 raw atk at 250 element, and 1 element is ~8 atk, so the different between 100 and 250 element is like ~40%. So yeah, usually focusing on multiplier is better than focusing on element.

Also you don't need to have booster at max, leave it at lv8 for low++ activation chance is fine. If the cost allows, then put Evil Curst instead of booster.
    I don't have enough MZ for + 35 :P I was able to get some during last EQ but was only enough to get my first one (whenever I get them)
    Currently I'm using my Lavis Blade since it says 100% efficiency but I did question if I'd be better off using those 11* w/o the elemental resonance on them instead but I haven't looked into it so see how much different that is....

By Evil Curst you mean this? and if so how come that over TD booster?

Gamertag: jaye3rd89

I don't have enough MZ for + 35 :P I was able to get some during last EQ but was only enough to get my first one (whenever I get them)
    Currently I'm using my Lavis Blade since it says 100% efficiency but I did question if I'd be better off using those 11* w/o the elemental resonance on them instead but I haven't looked into it so see how much different that is....

You can get an Invade TD, it's the easiest 13* you can ever get that has good atk stat in es. Note that potential and such do not matter in es, what matter are raw atk and es ability, which means basically never use 12* and below except Rig/Sigma.

Yes, it is. Evil Curst has 85% A Frame and 20% E Frame, booster has 60% A Frame, so Evil Curst is clearly stronger, even with CP cost increase, but only when cost allows it.
    >Heavy Hammer

I think the thinking behind this is because its a bigger boost on A frame than the weapon boosters, and additional 20% damage e-frame boost as well. But there's the downside that it makes your PA/techs cost 20% more, on top of a somewhat heavy equip cost. Personally I wouldn't use Evil Curst over a Weapon Booster since the booster also affords you healing as well, but if you're not getting hit, then it might not be a bad choice.

ah I see....of my ice choice and the set up I had above... would Kohri be better ice chip to use assuming I had an ice TD?

ah I see....of my ice choice and the set up I had above... would Kohri be better ice chip to use assuming I had an ice TD?
    Use rainbow Invade like me Yes, with ice weapon Kohri is 200% multiplier, which is quite good for 26 cost.
    >Heavy Hammer

Just discovered that all the character chips with stories unlocked, as well as the Spread Needle chips can randomly drop King Rappy chips. I guess that's the consolation to not being able to drop their own weapons.

Edit: As soon as I post this, I also get the Spread Needle camo from the weaponoid itself too.
    Last edited by Lyrise; May 22, 2017 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post

Edit: As soon as I post this, I also get the Spread Needle camo from the weaponoid itself too.
    I always wondered how that worked considering the real Spread Needle was a 14* and I'm pretty sure the weaponoid existed before the real rifle came out.

and that it would be silly for them to give you even a tiny shot at 14* stuff lol

Unrelated.

Since I got 82/90 of the titles on the character I was doing EQs I figured I'd move on to another character a little....

It saddens me greatly the character I got the Seraphy chip on is the one with really no load out....

I might disregard that one for now and work with another one that got the D. Buster......since iirc though have "something" I can whip up together....
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; May 22, 2017 at 12:55 PM.

And Bluestacks can't load the EQ. Great. Well, I'm not home, so it's not like I'll get to play it anyways.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]