Page 249 of 758 FirstFirst ... 149199239246247248249250251252259299349749 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 7578

You know they did warn you on the event page beforehand that you can't carry over SH triggers - it was on the last event page, and it's on the current event page.

※次回緊急クエストへ持ち越しはできません。

They also fired the same warning on the last day of the EM too that you couldn't carry it over so use it up ASAP (in case you were also wondering why the last day for most people was effectively nothing but running SH).

I'm kind of curious about how they intend to handle the 12* weapon selection. I'm still debating over whether or not I want to try scratching for Glorious Wing for the double item drops in the event the 12* TMG and wand go out of rotation for a long while after this.

On a side note, I'm starting get irked by the fact that some weapon types have yet to receive an elemental resonance weapon, while others have multiple. At least the latest weapon is actually a new model and not just a recolor of an existing weapon.

Hey guys, I know sh ringadarl is the main topic now but I was wondering how do you work with +20% units.
    Before finding out that Segami transfers only 250% (if you don't have a unit equipped for the enemy elemental weakness) I was thinking of buying 2 more fire unit and go for missuri/310% fire and segami to transfer the %. Now I don't really know if I should invest into 3 fire units or try and get at least 1 unit for light, lighting and ice too....

Actually, the most you could transfer is 270%. The reason being that Segami converts your highest element to your target's elemental weakness. But every element has a base cap of 250% - if you transfer 310% to another element, you'll just get capped to 250%.

The reed units work by adding 20% limit to your elemental cap but not 20% actual element. So if you had 270 element without the unit, you get capped to 250. But if you had exactly 250 element and you equip a reed unit, you're still at 250, you need to add the remaining 20%.

If you convert 270% element to another element that has a 270% cap, then it will work just fine - to do this you only need 2 reed units, 1 for the element you have and 1 for the element you transfer to.

Anyone got patch problem? Mine keep saying patch not compatible. It's been 3 weeks and it is still the same message.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Actually, the most you could transfer is 270%. The reason being that Segami converts your highest element to your target's elemental weakness. But every element has a base cap of 250% - if you transfer 310% to another element, you'll just get capped to 250%.

The reed units work by adding 20% limit to your elemental cap but not 20% actual element. So if you had 270 element without the unit, you get capped to 250. But if you had exactly 250 element and you equip a reed unit, you're still at 250, you need to add the remaining 20%.

If you convert 270% element to another element that has a 270% cap, then it will work just fine - to do this you only need 2 reed units, 1 for the element you have and 1 for the element you transfer to.
    Sorry, for my english, I guess I didn't express myself properly. I know how the transfer thing work but I was wondering how you manage your reeds. Did you buy 3 for each element or you use just one for each? getting 60% more elemental damage looks good but the unit aren't cheap and 11* pass are hard to come by (for me at least). I was wondering how an expert player uses reeds in his build...

Me personally? I won't use them if I know the target is dangerous. SH Ringarda is definitely in that list. The deal with reed units is that you lose a lot of defense - normally if you use 11* units, switching to elemental reeds would cost you 150 defense or so.

If you are confident that you don't need the defense, you'd just stack 3 of the same element and call it a day with 310 element - but keep in mind that you shouldn't sacrifice good multipliers just to get that element up.

Quote Originally Posted by kappa View Post
    Sorry, for my english, I guess I didn't express myself properly. I know how the transfer thing work but I was wondering how you manage your reeds. Did you buy 3 for each element or you use just one for each? getting 60% more elemental damage looks good but the unit aren't cheap and 11* pass are hard to come by (for me at least). I was wondering how an expert player uses reeds in his build...
    Up to I can manage to over cap that element or not

For example this Ringadah I can't get good Damage boost Light chip element count over 244 so I just stick with 244 which almost the cap (250)
    While last time Fang I can easily get over the cap with good Damage boost chip I just equip reed for more damage

EM is up.
    BTW going to use a trigger in a moment so who ever is on my list, watch out!
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

I think I might actually be able to pull off having both of my characters in the top 500.

Once you get that high, the rate at which you drop in rank slows down a lot. The only problem is that I can't be on for most of the Tuesday EQ session, but considering that it occurs from 12 AM to 8 AM Japan time, it's probably going to have a low number of participants.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Oct 31, 2015 at 05:59 AM.