Page 378 of 758 FirstFirst ... 278328368375376377378379380381388428478 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Orangemelon View Post
    Does ability level mean attribute? Is there a time limit for maxing this?
    ability level is the number below the screen (ability description) when you open the chip data.
    Spoiler!

you can level this by combining 2 identical chip together (or by using corresponding lilipa/ nyau chips). some have max level of 5 to 20, depend on each chip. for active chip each level will decrease 2cp consumption, and for passive chip each level will add 3% ability activation rate.
    this wind and light seraphy has 15 max level so basically you need 15 chip to max it's ability level. but the light one is kinda bad in low level because it is proc on every attack once, but the wind give duration for its effect when you able to proc it making it better at low ability level.

edit: there is "time limit" for some chip if you don't want to spend lilippa/nyau chip for them. no one know if this seraphy will re-appear again in future. some chip like the light seraphy has reappeared like for the 4th time?, but chip like humar (which was appeared together witht he first appearance of light seraphy) has never come out again.
    but looking at the trade restriction, the PA booster chip are until today (6th April), but the 12* (nox launcher?, ten'imusou, and zuirenheit are until early June. so I think the chip fragments might be still dropped later in May (iOS b'day event)

Quote Originally Posted by Orangemelon View Post
    Do my friends get any benefit when I request help from them? Like reduced OP cost or more points?
    only people you send request can help on the boss. so even if I am your friend, I can't touch your boss (or the boss won't be listed in my page) if I don't get a request from you.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Thanks. So I have a month to get 30 medals.
    lol... and be prepared if they really make a weaponoid carnival on late april in tandem with the weaponoid side quests update =p

Quote Originally Posted by cheeto View Post
    2. is there any new really op chips that just stand out a lot I should know about? I seen some dmg pics and videos of elder rebellion and also diffuse shell that look quite nice, and I have some of those.
    I heard that diffuse shell ex can reach 1 mil damage like vinto/ sphere eraser. but so far I don't quite like it yet because it is short ranged, and not very good at hitting target that moves a lot... and sadly vol jumps a lot, transexia moving back and forth a lot, and ringahda step a lot when I try to use it. maybe will try it again during next EM when ranking isn't involved (my diffuse shell is *8 currently so it wasn't that effective and I need few hits to bring down the even VH boss so that's why the boss able to move a lot in my experiment)

elder rebellion is... well IMO it's the s-roll that is just too imba, that's all. easy evasion + longer i-frame + pp regen. also the damage also divided into smaller shots so it won't hit the ceiling like the previous 1-shot-1-mil-capped PAs when more broken chip lineup can be build.
    Last edited by nephie; Apr 6, 2016 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeto View Post
    2. is there any new really op chips that just stand out a lot I should know about?
    Psycho Wand + Yamigarasu on a rifle or a TMG. So... the same thing from a while back, 'cept Yami was in the recent anniversary scratch so a bunch of (AC paying) people got a hold of it.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Apr 6, 2016 at 02:15 AM. Reason: remembered wrong, that didn't have pwand

Thanks.
    Diffuse Shell EX is that good? I got it on a few characters, never tried it.

Elder Rebellion 3 and EX seem to make short work of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Thanks.
    Diffuse Shell EX is that good? I got it on a few characters, never tried it.

Elder Rebellion 3 and EX seem to make short work of everything.
    Diffuse Shell is really strong stuff. Think of it as a continuation of the legacy of video game shotguns. Its really high damage output (I can easily do hundreds of thousands of damage with good element, and no 12* weaponoid effects) is offset by its range, the need for you to get into said effective range, and its recoil recovery (you can't cancel this).

Quote Originally Posted by nephie View Post

elder rebellion is... well IMO it's the s-roll that is just too imba, that's all. easy evasion + longer i-frame + pp regen. also the damage also divided into smaller shots so it won't hit the ceiling like the previous 1-shot-1-mil-capped PAs when more broken chip lineup can be build.
    Even if you remove the s-roll, it's still going to be overpowering. They either need to tone down the range (It really shouldn't be able to hit things at rifle range, and this gives S-roll a LOT of its imbalancedness) or make it less cancellable (kinda like Orchestra). Of course, that's easier said than done, it's actually illegal for Sega to nerf any AC chips like Elder Rebellion 2/3/EX.

Quote Originally Posted by nephie View Post

the wind one is better IMO.
    - low cost
    - grow stronger as you fill you library (and still comparable to other good *11 or even almost as strong as *12)
    - good/ quite dependable even at low ability level (in case you can't ability max it in time)
    The wind chip is good BUT you need a big library. And it's an E frame chip.

From Swiki numbers: (Not special slot/special slot)
    チップ研究室100 : 非SP:+15%  SP:+17%
    チップ研究室300 : 非SP:+45%  SP:+51%
    チップ研究室500 : 非SP:+75%  SP:+85%
    チップ研究室700 : 非SP:+105%  SP:+119%
    チップ研究室900 : 非SP:+135%  SP:+153%

It is still good because you can sneak it in at 12 cost where no other chips fit.

The light chip maxes at around 400 chips. It is 52% chance for an additional 90%/100% (special slot) dmg at ability level 15. So you need to max it for it to be good.

Main benefit is it doesn't fall in any chip category and additional dmg chips aren't very common.

It's not particularly amazing but its pretty good, especially if you are swamped with E frame chips and need some variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    The wind chip is good BUT you need a big library. And it's an E frame chip.

From Swiki numbers: (Not special slot/special slot)
    チップ研究室100 : 非SP:+15%  SP:+17%
    チップ研究室300 : 非SP:+45%  SP:+51%
    チップ研究室500 : 非SP:+75%  SP:+85%
    チップ研究室700 : 非SP:+105%  SP:+119%
    チップ研究室900 : 非SP:+135%  SP:+153%
    as for light seraphy, you also need to count it's effective rate.
    i.e: at max: 52% activation with 90/100% extra damage so it will be 0.52 * 0.9/1 = 0.468/ 0.52

so for #chip discovered:
    100 : non-SP: 11.7% SP:13%
    200: non-SP: 23.4% SP:26%
    300 : non-SP: 35.1% SP:39%
    400 : non-SP: 46.8% SP:52%

it is definitely has lower multiplication there (sure that the wind also has proc rate but the duration help to mitigate that reduction in effective number). plus the cap is a bit too low for current chip library. [/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    Main benefit is it doesn't fall in any chip category and additional dmg chips aren't very common.
    this is a misconception. some other source take this a another chip category because...
    let say you have light seraphy and katori proc together (all non-sp)
    normal damage: 1000
    total chase damage: 1900 (90%+100%)

well you can see there that it is additive when you stack them together. so it doesn't really different with the other chip category. the reason wiki put them in different section is for calculating their effective rate like above.

but yeah, this type of chip is a lot rarer than E-type. so if you don't have chase chip or friends with them, this might be a good choice.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

What's the best route if I want Gold fragments, spam VH?

My personal experience is the 33% more energy cost for SH is worth it because I frequently get 1-2 golds per run. (and 11* chips to feed to my pets)

Can someone explain to me in short what the deal is with Chip typing? Does it prevent chips under the same category from stacking their buffs too high or something?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Can someone explain to me in short what the deal is with Chip typing? Does it prevent chips under the same category from stacking their buffs too high or something?
    It's basically an "addition vs multiplication" issue in the damage formula.