Page 11 of 747 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161111511 ... LastLast

I just got a level in the main game by playing PSO2es, so it seems to work both ways. Or at least I'm fairly sure it does, since while I can't bother to look up the string of kanji, I didn't have this level before I logged out and it does say something about class and leveling up.

they stay 0 for me since im maxed already haha
    Ship 2 / Invite ID : 10385482 / Courina [Pso2 AllLv65 - Pso2es lv 10] / Eleanor Maya [Newman Lv40 Hunter]

If you wanna join us, come to Radiant Hunter Forum : http://radianthunters.enjin.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Coreven View Post
    I just got a level in the main game by playing PSO2es, so it seems to work both ways. Or at least I'm fairly sure it does, since while I can't bother to look up the string of kanji, I didn't have this level before I logged out and it does say something about class and leveling up.

Through interaction with [PSO2es], you have leveled up your class.

^ oh my, looking nice.

Fun point gains from logging in are separated, ie you get fun for logging into pso2es AND pso2 pc/vita
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Oddly Enough the (back?) button (bottom left) on that screen doesn't get translated but it does on other screens. Will need to take a look but probably sega hardcoded it. There are a few extra things where sega hardcoded the texts.

The good thing on this patch is that you can use sega's apk and their updates without issues. Fixing harcoded strings would need us to repackage it and resign it, and can lead to problems for some users.

I'm really enjoying PSO2 ES as it feels like the spiritual successor to C.A.R.D.

Shame to see it limited by the Android/Smart Phone platform as I would love to see what could be done with a full blown PC version of this for sure and with real multi-player, but alas I doubt it will ever happen.

So, I need beta testers soon. You need to have a rooted device, and know how to download and move files in the Android filesystem. If you're interested, please contact me via Skype (My ID is TheCrimsonDevil)

The patch (once released) shouldn't require you to be rooted in order to use it, just FYI.

Will you only be wanting people with real Android devices to test it, or would people using the BlueStacks emulator on the PC work too?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Will you only be wanting people with real Android devices to test it, or would people using the BlueStacks emulator on the PC work too?
    Testing it on one or two bluestacks wouldn't hurt. Go for it~