Page 638 of 758 FirstFirst ... 138538588628635636637638639640641648688738 ... LastLast
Results 6,371 to 6,380 of 7578

Just a note about link skills if you don't know about this: You can use duplicate weaponoids when setting up your link skills. However, you cannot equip a weaponoid with the same weaponoid chip. Having troubles with surviving EM? Stack multiple Avengers and Bluesy chips, and tank your way through (assuming you have more than one).

ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Since I was fortunate enough to pull a 13* chip, I can make some comments.

-The effects on Ares Kaisel are quite high but they do enforce some rather strict conditions if you want to get the most out of that chip. Sure, its an e-frame chip, but it's one that has a 345-400% multiplier (so 4.45-5x base damage). You have to slot in a light chip link skill to enable an elemental limit break for light element, and any light element PAs you slot in with this on hand gets its equip cost cut in half.

-Using it for EM, with its current bonus was a bit too broken, since if you paired it with Halloween Niren Kamui, you basically start that fight with 1m30s. That's more than enough time to do massive damage to it, if not outright kill the boss.

-On that same note, they did NOT make it easy to evolve the chip at all. You need 3x Critical Photon Factors and 2 Active Factors to do the first evolution. Well, while the trade shop allows you to buy 1 with 30 boss chips, but you still have to find the other 2 from EM. Depending on your luck, this could take a while - personally I was only able to find one other, so I'm stuck waiting till the next EM to get one more. 2nd to 3rd requires 5 Super Photon Factors - those can be found from EM as well, or you can trade in 3 other Elemental Cores (also an EM drop) for a single Super Factor.

Pretty sure I'm just going to end up leaving this chip as my FC slot until they let loose something better (probably not, 5x e-frame is pretty insane)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Since I was fortunate enough to pull a 13* chip, I can make some comments.

-The effects on Ares Kaisel are quite high but they do enforce some rather strict conditions if you want to get the most out of that chip. Sure, its an e-frame chip, but it's one that has a 345-400% multiplier (so 4.45-5x base damage). You have to slot in a light chip link skill to enable an elemental limit break for light element, and any light element PAs you slot in with this on hand gets its equip cost cut in half.

-Using it for EM, with its current bonus was a bit too broken, since if you paired it with Halloween Niren Kamui, you basically start that fight with 1m30s. That's more than enough time to do massive damage to it, if not outright kill the boss.

-On that same note, they did NOT make it easy to evolve the chip at all. You need 3x Critical Photon Factors and 2 Active Factors to do the first evolution. Well, while the trade shop allows you to buy 1 with 30 boss chips, but you still have to find the other 2 from EM. Depending on your luck, this could take a while - personally I was only able to find one other, so I'm stuck waiting till the next EM to get one more. 2nd to 3rd requires 5 Super Photon Factors - those can be found from EM as well, or you can trade in 3 other Elemental Cores (also an EM drop) for a single Super Factor.

Pretty sure I'm just going to end up leaving this chip as my FC slot until they let loose something better (probably not, 5x e-frame is pretty insane)
    You can get 11* Photon Agent pretty easy from the new Monday Daily (the one that costs 40 Drive).
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I totally forgot about that. I've been pretty focused on collecting ammo shells for material zeros. Welp, time to wait for next Sunday (Monday JST) then.

So for the first time in three EQs, I seemed to actually get a couple okay drops from this one. Aside from one or two Material Zero drops in the previous few EQs, in this one I managed I think three or four Material Zero drops, my 4th Ardillo copy, and a 12* Photon tube (whatever they are called). Granted, still no sign of Rose Saber anywhere, and still have never seen any of the Axion/whatever-the-12*s-are-called weapons drop or anything since I have started playing though, but this one wasn't terrible at least, like the last few were (for me).

-----

However, I can't say the same about the Scratch/Draws... at all...

I used WELL over 300+ rappy medals, across both my main and alt combined (and that's ignoring the bonus ones obtained from new library achievements which allowed even more draws) across both of the two Halloween draws, and literally got ONE good chip (Halloween Aurora on my main).

Don't get me wrong, I am glad that I got her chip, because the one from my friends list assist chips REALLY helped against the previous EQ's boss(es), but as happy as I WANT to be about getting her, the amount of medals used/wasted for nothing but her, an ice chip named '___ Ou' (don't know the name atm, think the Bumped list said Kazenoh or something; but didn't seem that great of a chip), and I think three/four older PSO2 Character chips (which I guess helps with link slots now; but not what I really need right now since my main chips still could be greatly improved first).

My alt literally got just Lisa... That's it.

ugh... I don't know, maybe I just needed a rant or something, but even though I am used to this draw/Gacha luck in every game I play, it doesn't change how annoying it gets.

(Also, don't quote this so I can remove the rant part later at least, lol.)
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Nov 1, 2017 at 01:38 PM.

It's just a consequence of the changes they've made to the scratch over its lifespan. Originally, both the Medal scratch and the AC scratch featured just about every chip available across all the rarities starting from 7*. People didn't like that obviously, and nobody would spend AC for a pull that could potentially be worse than a pull you make using medals you got for free. So they changed it my limiting the selections every scratch, and then made it so that if you played the AC scratch, you were guaranteed that everything would be 10* or greater.

Personally I would prefer if they made the 2 equal again, but make the selection even more limited so that you aren't completely punked by the vast selection of reds, but I see where they are coming from at a business POV. (not every game can be like Star Ocean Anamnesis, which has got to be the most generous mobage I've ever played, surprising that it's published by Square Enix, generally known for some of the most overpriced games, mobile and console...)

seems most of the character chips have the better link skills. Is there any must haves chips for link?

I wouldn't scratch just for link skills. Imo...you'll get them when scratching for real chips

Any input on the current draw's selection of available/temporary chips/new ones? Half tempted to draw (even though I know I shouldn't bother/get my hopes up) simply because it's another いちやん chip...

Edit: Okay, I lied, I already tried once on my main (because I am an idiot) shortly after the update. Got an Ohza dupe... Yay...
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Nov 2, 2017 at 05:49 PM.