Page 100 of 758 FirstFirst ... 5090979899100101102103110150200600 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 7578

Crys Draal EQ starting 19th march

Official link

The new scratch is up!

It's a bunch of the same chips that boost power based on type in your palette. While Shizuru's dark boost seems nice for crys draal, I kind of want to save my rappy coins for the on stage drama scratch coming soon. Hmm.

The Phantasy Star wiki! Celebrating over 1000 pages of Phantasy Star goodness~

And the special chip that gives 2 drops is ice. This scratch is completely worthless.

Assuming you can get a mono element chip set-up, the chips are actually really strong.

It was kind of a stupid move to give the ice element chip the bonus drops, though.

Any gains you could possibly gain by having a single element loadout for that chip are lost the instant you use it, because you lose a metric assload of modifiers by off element chips and an absurd amount of damage by virtue of no element.

Seems like staying behind or to the sides of the Crys Draal makes it less prone to using its annoying charging attacks that can keep you from hitting it for almost five seconds straight.

Can't wait until we finally get a mostly stationary boss like Agrani or Alonagahda again.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Mar 19, 2015 at 02:45 AM.

If you dodge towards it when it charges at you, that keeps you in the right spot to hit it. Personally I hate how the hitbox is not accurate to the sheer size of the model. That and it has an extra 400k hp over the last time it was available as an eq.

It feels like they still haven't implemented the changes to doing requests with low hp though.

Yeah. Its hitbox is really messed up compared to pretty much every other boss.

It seems like only the front half of its body actually has a hitbox, because I need to be practically be touching its back to hit it with PAs.

Also in a big 'up yours' to the saga+ahda combo, 3* (dunno about type c, haven't encountered it yet) can't be poisoned.

Are you sure about that?

Because I ran into the type C version and kept it poisoned for the entire fight. None of the previous alternate color/type C monsters were immune to the status effect caused by their weakness, either.