Page 105 of 758 FirstFirst ... 55595102103104105106107108115155205605 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Scale of Judgment View Post
    Excessive grinding on AC is better for Lisa?
    I would say so since Lisa is ALWAYS available and an abl 1 Lisa is actually useful unlike an ability 1 Seraphi.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Getting a maxed out Seraphi chip sounds more reasonable then getting a maxed out Lisa.

Especially if you can just buy the gold chip fragments from players who aren't interested in them.
    First consider this: You would need at least a 中 rated Seraphi chip to match the average output of an ability 1 Lisa. Because of the nature of the chip, you either get the damage bonus or you don't. It's not like a Ryouma where a small+ rating is still usable because it has a duration. Lisa-like chips are instant damage and are more useful and ONLY useful with a high enough ability rating because it's all or nothing damage. Also note that a max abl Seraphi is only 中+ while a max abl Lisa is 中++. This means that if you have bad luck, Lisa would still be better.

That said, while it's certainly arguable, a maxed out Lisa is MUCH more reasonable to obtain simply because she's available in every single scratch unlike Seraphi who is only here for 2 weeks and probably won't appear again ever. This means that you NEED to get 300 gold frags within 2 weeks is which actually not feasible under normal circumstances. Let's assume you don't get RNG screwed and your average gold frag acquisition rate is 1 chip per full energy bar. This is an optimistic estimation since it's probably worse than that. This means that, assuming you spam the mission non-stop for the whole 2 weeks the most time efficient way, you would need at least 6 characters on ES to get a maxed out Seraphi. That said, care to tell me how many people actually have 6 active characters on ES? :V

Quote Originally Posted by forbs View Post
    I would say so since Lisa is ALWAYS available and an abl 1 Lisa is actually useful unlike an ability 1 Seraphi.

First consider this: You would need at least a 中 rated Seraphi chip to match the average output of an ability 1 Lisa. Because of the nature of the chip, you either get the damage bonus or you don't. It's not like a Ryouma where a small+ rating is still usable because it has a duration. Lisa-like chips are instant damage and are more useful and ONLY useful with a high enough ability rating because it's all or nothing damage. Also note that a max abl Seraphi is only 中+ while a max abl Lisa is 中++. This means that if you have bad luck, Lisa would still be better.

That said, while it's certainly arguable, a maxed out Lisa is MUCH more reasonable to obtain simply because she's available in every single scratch unlike Seraphi who is only here for 2 weeks and probably won't appear again ever. This means that you NEED to get 300 gold frags within 2 weeks is which actually not feasible under normal circumstances. Let's assume you don't get RNG screwed and your average gold frag acquisition rate is 1 chip per full energy bar. This is an optimistic estimation since it's probably worse than that. This means that, assuming you spam the mission non-stop for the whole 2 weeks the most time efficient way, you would need at least 6 characters on ES to get a maxed out Seraphi. That said, care to tell me how many people actually have 6 active characters on ES? :V
    I have 7 character on my main, and a alt account with 2 characters

But I'm not sure if I'm going to take the time to max it, maybe just get one seraph chip on each chara for the the chip log
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Especially if you can just buy the gold chip fragments from players who aren't interested in them.
    If you could do that it wouldn't be an issue. If you could trade in bronze frags or silver frags for gold frags it wouldn't be an issue. If there were repeatable co's for gold frags on seraphy in the main game it wouldn't be an issue.

You can do none of these, which is why it's an issue.

They're having a "part two" anniversary event quest starting from April 8 and going for two weeks after that. Wonder if the chip fragments drop rates from that will be any better.

They also noted that you'll still be able to get the Serafi chip during that time, so I guess we actually have four weeks to try grinding out 300 gold chip fragments. Probably still not enough, though.

Testing out the Element Conversion Jet boot, seems just as strong as ELS wand, but instead of mirage dash, you get the step dodge...might be useful for activating step skills instead...
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Is that so? Well I guess that's a LITTLE better, but still quite terrible. I can but hope they have new repeatable CO's in the maingame and a 50% off quest energy weekend. I did further testing with a seraphy chip on my friends list, and another test with an unreleased one on the free partner list with the folowing results:

1) Seraphy does the same damage, released or not, library/4% scaled down to the nearest %.
    2) Seraphy main slot bonus is bugged or worthless, doesn't work.
    3) It's based on your own library, not the library of the person who is sharing it (you'd think this is obvious, but you know sega, so I decided to check to make sure).

Essentially, as far as it goes, if you have a fairly high library count (~340 or more), max abi seraphy would be a decent chip I guess. if you don't, seraphy is a bad chip. She should never be used in main slot due to the main slot effect not working, and doing the same damage regardless of main slot or not. I still haven't tested humar chip but it's probably trash.

Seraphi add x1 damage with 400 chips discovered

Actually, if you have one character, can't you just remake a character for that one gold fragment in pso2 (kill 60 enemies) and send it to storage. Delete, then remake?

That seems like a terrible use of resources given there's a 24 hour cooldown on character deletion. If there weren't, it'd be viable for those who only had one character (and one spare slot).

http://pso2.jp/es/players/news/?id=1017
    Seems like we get an anniversary scratch from 4/1 - 4/2, containing all the past anniversary chips and a new anniversary Seraphy, along with an eq that spans 2 weeks? No anniversary Echo though.