Page 114 of 758 FirstFirst ... 1464104111112113114115116117124164214614 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 7578

Final Crysdraal EM up until 6:00 JST (2PST/5EST)

I need some suggestion for the element resonance dual blade... what is the best element for it?

ice? because saga damage is real and it's a major staple?
    lightning? because lv.10 PA and it's booster are all lightning (and still staple regardless enemy weakness)?
    fire? because 3 EQ boss weak to it?

and is there any good point for dark, light, or wind?

Quote Originally Posted by nephie View Post
    I need some suggestion for the element resonance dual blade... what is the best element for it?

ice? because saga damage is real and it's a major staple?
    lightning? because lv.10 PA and it's booster are all lightning (and still staple regardless enemy weakness)?
    fire? because 3 EQ boss weak to it?

and is there any good point for dark, light, or wind?
    Saga element is ice, but it's bonus is attack enemy when they have status effect on them, so Poison with El Adha, or Panic with Katori is what you would pair with Saga chip.

Maybe lightning, since it has very few good chip to get it to 250% element, if you have enough chip, and using friend chip, you can usually reach 250% element that the enemy is weak to.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by nephie View Post
    Lightning is definitely the best choice if you don't plan to have a rainbow set. Below is a list of what I think optimal loadout is based on existing bosses and chips:

Spoiler!

You'll get 14 to 18% regardless of what your loadout is depending on your class and whether your dbs are 31% or 50%ed because of Bouncer+JC.
    For 3 out of 6 of the bosses, you'll hit 250 element if you pick lightning.
    For 2 out of 6, you'll hit 250 element if you pick wind.
    For 1 out of 6, you'll hit 250~ element if you pick ice.

In any scenario where you can get 13-16% from Saga, you can get a similar or better boost from Bo+JC so the only advantages of an ice db are the extra 50 element or Burn. Wind is the second best choice based on this because Echo-S is staple but again, if you really need that 50 element for Agrani because you don't have Dreamcast, Fire is an option.
    Last edited by forbs; Apr 15, 2015 at 02:49 AM.

There's going to be a chip popularity vote on 4/22
    For the annivesary chip selection, most likely to coincide with the AC revival scratch.

Source:
    http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/038/1038667/
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by forbs View Post
    Banther Ong Fang/Echo-S/El Adha/Bouncer/JC+Saga
    Banther Oran Fang/Echo-S/Dreamcast/Bouncer/JC or Dreamcast/Echo-S/El Adha/Bouncer/JC+Saga
    Burn Draal Samurai/Quna-S/El Adha/Bouncer/JC+Saga
    Crys Draal Quna-A/Samurai/Lisa/Bouncer/JC
    Zexia Io-A/Matoi-S/El Adha/Bouncer/JC+Saga
    Agrani Matoi-A/Lisa-S/Dreamcast/Bouncer/JC
    Alongda Lisa-A/Lisa-S/El Adha/Bouncer/JC+Saga
    it's kinda far from what I have, so i think i need to calculate my own chip set.. but this is a good method to count... I like it

but seems like lightning will be a good contender

----------------
    also... there will be 1/2 action point for the limited quest after the x1.5 exp. whose who still want to collect gold fragment, maybe that's your chance to go for it with minimal resource. don't know for how long tho...

From now until Tuesday's maintenance, the special chip searching quests are 1/2 stamina. Good time to keep running for chips, or just levelling in general.

The status of the tweaker says everything is green and compatible but the text is in Japanese no mater how many times I apply the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    The status of the tweaker says everything is green and compatible but the text is in Japanese no mater how many times I apply the patch.
    The tweaker for PSO2es is currently out of date, the patch is not compatible with the current version even if it say it is. You'll have to wait for a fix like me or try to understand without the translation...

I feel like they nerfed the gold fragment rates on the quest during the event.

I'm averaging about one gold per six runs, when it used to be one out of three before...