Page 12 of 758 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262112512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    Not entirely surprised. Though my phone's not rooted since it's still on warranty so yeah.
    You don't need root, just need to enable unknown sources.

Amazon has this for their app, which works the same way, doesn't void your warranty: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...31620&pop-up=1

The only time you need root, is for extracting the apk from your device, to share it with other people.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

where is the download patch for pso2es tweaker?

its not released yet.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

How do I delete my character?

Quote Originally Posted by Gama View Post
    Rupikachu is being lazy and hasn't finished it yet.
    Fixed

Good afternoon guys, I have a strange problem when I immediately pops a menssage google and go straight to the link pso2 es, ja did troda patch, and even then messangem continues, I have to make an account on google jp? I hope that someone can exclarercer this doubt until more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mecoollica View Post
    Good afternoon guys, I have a strange problem when I immediately pops a menssage google and go straight to the link pso2 es, ja did troda patch, and even then messangem continues, I have to make an account on google jp? I hope that someone can exclarercer this doubt until more.
    There's an update, did you install it? arks-layer.com/pso2es.php

yes already put the current the error persists :S

Lol One Point's getting nerfed. Can't have rangers have actual killing capability can we? Back to mechguns, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Mecoollica View Post
    Uninstall your old game, reboot device, then install the update version.

If that doesn't work, then there's a chance where your game has previous files from the old game, not the required data stuff but rather old profile stuff.

If that's the case, then you **may** need root to remove them.

Apps such as Clean Master may or may not need root to remove your old files, so try that.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯