Page 140 of 758 FirstFirst ... 4090130137138139140141142143150190240640 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Oh. I was just using my crappy all fire Foie setup.
    Thanks.
    No problem, it takes a bit getting used to.

But basicly, Tech cast fast, so unlike DB and TMG PA, that might last, while enemy attack, Tech can cast, hit and mirage dodge easy.

Tali is still the safest weapon, and probabely easiest to get to 250 Element, due to Tech chip, and also cheap to buy Early Learner Tali,a nd make a rainbow set.

For XH quest, If you can't clear the mob quickly<This time, the Crystal dragon was easy> but it was El Ahda, it's going to be anoying.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I think I read earlier in this thread that some chips give static bonuses and others are damage multipliers, and that the multipliers are better at higher levels. How do I know which chips these are though? I have chips like Hunewearl, Fonewearl, Klotho, Marlu, Lisa, Katori, and Gettemhart, but I don't really know how they compare to each other. It's hard for me to understand the descriptions on the JP wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I think I read earlier in this thread that some chips give static bonuses and others are damage multipliers, and that the multipliers are better at higher levels. How do I know which chips these are though? I have chips like Hunewearl, Fonewearl, Klotho, Marlu, Lisa, Katori, and Gettemhart, but I don't really know how they compare to each other. It's hard for me to understand the descriptions on the JP wiki.
    Then use the English Chip wiki <Not updated as fast as the Jwiki>
    http://phantasystar.wikia.com/wiki/C...hips_in_PSO2es

But attack boost
    Ryoma, Marlu, Klotho, Nagisa S, off the top of my head.

Race specific are damage boost.
    Risa is double attack, 2nd attack at 80%
    Seraphy, if have enough chip unlocked, should be 100%.

But generally chip load out will be something like this.

Saga(Double damage on enemy with status inflicted)
    Risa/Seraphy(Double attack)
    X-Race chip(Give damage boost to enemy, and is generally the element that the enemy is weak too)
    Support chip(Can be PA/Tech Boosting that also give big element boost
    PA/Tech chip.
    Last edited by Sizustar; May 17, 2015 at 02:19 PM.

Screenshot dump
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Generally it's like this to get what they are:
    ダメージを与える Damage dealt(pretty much modifiers with Lisa like chips since it's a percentage of your damage)
    ダメージ量が増加する Also damage modifier
    撃力が強化される + variations with 小(small),大(large),劇的(dramatic) and whatnot. Attack stats increase

Exception example with Maria(and similar chips like Regius) chips:
    雷属性の大ダメージを与え、さらに攻撃力を一定時間大きく強化する。
    In this case: Lightning elemental damage is dealt, furthermore for a fixed period of time your attack stats are greatly increased.
    Last edited by Bellion; May 17, 2015 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Well, you can try crafting it,
    It's current max R-atk is 959, T-ATk 780

If you craft it, it's max R-atk will be1062

As PSO2es, don't have the min and max damage variance, crafting is viable option for PSO2es.
    max crafting that is probably a waste of meseta unless you're desperate and don't have prem. just buy one of the junk high end 11* that sell for nothing if you have prem, or wait till you get something like a blocker bredd from a mag run or maybe an Attache Nic below it from the current rain eq (which can also drop a 12* tmg) if you're lucky. the Fuuga Dan and Fubuki Rinka are also extremely common drops off magatsu.

personally, i switched one of my chars on es to tmg and needed a tmg that was also usable as RA so i just bought a blocker for 30k (meanwhile i've been cubing them all along) and grinded it to +10, and now i do more overall consistent dmg with less effort than with bow or rifle

EM is active, until 22:00 JST
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by cheeto View Post
    So I have been playing on one of my alt characters trying to get the 3rd sub unit from the shop, I ended up getting the 8 star speed rain PA chip, it seems pretty awesome, even though the character is lacking the partizan boost chip, the range is awesome, it hits the banther from far away, and follows him when he is jumping around, it's definitely worth trying out if anyone has it.
    This is actually how I flatten that Banther in EM now (anyone who has me as friend may notice I've been using a Soul Banish. This is why.)

Loadout:

Huey Anniversary + Echo-S + Partizan Booster + Seil + Speedrain EX. Friend chip can pretty much be anything damage related, Risa preferred.

That's right, not a single Saga chip to be seen. I decided to try this out after realizing I can't really set Type C Oran on fire at a consistent rate, and I would need to leave the status chip on Misty otherwise I can't cap out my Fire elemental.

Because of that I decided to work with the raw damage route. This particular setup is enough to rock that Type C Oran in one cycle, since it can easily output 17-30k damage in one hit, minimum 5 hits. And since partizan booster is in effect, along with Huey, I don't really need to dodge anything, I can position myself behind the regular orans, and spam away, the leg scratch does almost nil damage and any real damage it does, will just get healed off anyway. For type C some dodging is required, but I don't have to sweat when I do get hit, because of barrier and healing, without sacrificing damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    This is actually how I flatten that Banther in EM now (anyone who has me as friend may notice I've been using a Soul Banish. This is why.)

Loadout:

Huey Anniversary + Echo-S + Partizan Booster + Seil + Speedrain EX. Friend chip can pretty much be anything damage related, Risa preferred.

That's right, not a single Saga chip to be seen. I decided to try this out after realizing I can't really set Type C Oran on fire at a consistent rate, and I would need to leave the status chip on Misty otherwise I can't cap out my Fire elemental.

Because of that I decided to work with the raw damage route. This particular setup is enough to rock that Type C Oran in one cycle, since it can easily output 17-30k damage in one hit, minimum 5 hits. And since partizan booster is in effect, along with Huey, I don't really need to dodge anything, I can position myself behind the regular orans, and spam away, the leg scratch does almost nil damage and any real damage it does, will just get healed off anyway. For type C some dodging is required, but I don't have to sweat when I do get hit, because of barrier and healing, without sacrificing damage.
    Pretty much, these new chips are adding more play style, beside the TMG spamming now.

But since PSO2es is a different team from the PSO2 PC team, that is to be expected.

Screenshot dump

Dat speed rain EX....
    Ares partizan ,Echo EX, Katori, Saga, Partizan boost PA, Klaris from recycle shop and friend with speed rain EX. 32K per hit any Cats die for 30 sec.

Wonder if they'll release EX versions of the older PAs, too.

Or any 11* techs for that matter.