Page 162 of 758 FirstFirst ... 62112152159160161162163164165172212262662 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Was that Rappy Medal or AC scratch?
    I've been trying to get the Raveil chip for the past two weeks and haven't seen a single decent character chip.

RNG must be real smart in detecting the same person using multiple accounts and characters to keep giving me Gi Zan over and over.
    Rappy Medals. SEGA gave out 35 Medals a few days ago to those who participated in the AC Campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Another Transzexia EQ and a scratch containing old and new Shining chips.

Should be less annoying for me to deal with now that I have the Quna chip to just tank its attacks with instead of having to actually dodge them.

As for the scratch, Misty is the only one of the revived chips that seems very useful at all due to its on-hit Burn effect being able to trigger Saga, and to my knowledge, none of the bosses are immune to it, unlike Poison.
    I'd be really careful if that's your gameplan if you run into a Type C or Berserker Zexia. You can tank everything but the punch rush - think of it as the same as Arongarda's hand slaps - you're probably dead if you get caught in that, without some kind of anti-down/anti-stun effect on your chips.

If activating Saga is your goal, Misty can be useful as burn applies to just about everything - only Mirage is even better since it applies to everything at an even better rate than burn (some bosses resist burn fairly well, but nothing really evades mirage), and Aki is much easier to acquire in comparison.

In any case, it's still Zexia, it's one of the easier EM bosses. Don't forget the Boltread units that have the limit break lightning ability, raise your element by another 20, to a max of 310 - you'll do more damage for the extra element, and if you're using resonance weaponry, you'll add even more atk stat to the weapon itself.

That said though, anyone rocking Speedrain is going to have a field day - you definitely wouldn't need to utilize Saga + status for this, since it hits hard and you can continue to track it and do damage while its in tank mode. Also, many partisan booster chips are lightning based, and would pair nicely with both Matoi and Io mecha-slayer chips, so getting to 250-310 element is pretty trivial for partisan users - there's even a resonance partisan that you can use to capitalize on that much elemental stat (エレヌパレント). The hard part though is actually acquiring a speedrain chip.

Edit:should be Matoi and Io for this EM, not Lisa.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Jun 23, 2015 at 05:40 PM.

I guess my luck just sucks balls, then. Well, no surprise there.
    I'd really like to get at least one general damage boosting passive character chip per character.
    Some day.

Both of the new chips sound pretty good.

A passive attack speed boosting chip is great for wand users, while chips that provide attack boosts in specific conditions tend to be much better then the ones without limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Both of the new chips sound pretty good.

A passive attack speed boosting chip is great for wand users, while chips that provide attack boosts in specific conditions tend to be much better then the ones without limitations.
    For what it's worth, these new chips are not ideal to integrate with the incoming EM event despite their bonus effects for the EM - Rinna is wind, Marion is fire, but Zexia is weak to lightning (and light in the case of Type C). If you don't have issues with lightning element and have spare slots, these aren't too bad to utilize.

Rinna grants Movement and attack speed up, as well as wind element boost. Also x2 reward drop and +10 second to timer when used in EM.

Marion grants a boost to your attack power so long as your target is in close range to you. Also grants 2x reward drop, and extra attack boost when used in EM.

I purchased a lightning unit early on and I haven't been able to purchase another one (buy limit or something)? Is there anyway to get another lightning unit? Also my luck with the scratch sucks 1 11*(wind damage) and 1 10* from the last 11 batch t.t

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    I purchased a lightning unit early on and I haven't been able to purchase another one (buy limit or something)? Is there anyway to get another lightning unit? Also my luck with the scratch sucks 1 11*(wind damage) and 1 10* from the last 11 batch t.t
    There's a limit of 1 per appearance per character. To get another, you have to earn with with another character, or wait for it to cycle back in again in 6 months.

If you're finding yourself to lack in the damage dealing department, take the chips you don't want (or any AC items or recycle badges from the PC game), and trade them in for the partisan booster in the recycle shop - this chip is also lightning elemental. Speedrain 1 exists in the fun scratch if you don't already have it, and despite it being speedrain 1, the damage is fairly heavy considering its cost, and CP use. Stack your deck full of lightning element, and go to town on Zexia.

At the moment, Erenepalent (エレヌパレント; Partisan with Elemental Resonance) are going for 1.2m in the market, and Guarstel (グアルステル; partisan with Early learner) are going for slightly less. (es weaponry always has a market)

I thought you guys said Tranzexia was an easy boss. The other bosses just practically stood around doing nothing, but Tranzexia seems very aggressive and attacks constantly. I can barely even use my PAs or techs without getting hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I thought you guys said Tranzexia was an easy boss. The other bosses just practically stood around doing nothing, but Tranzexia seems very aggressive and attacks constantly. I can barely even use my PAs or techs without getting hit.
    Can you tell us what weapon and chips you've been bringing in?

How easy it is will depend on not just your approach but the weapon you use and also the chips you bring to the fight. I keep recommending partisan for this fight simply because with speedrain, it has range that most other hard hitting weapons don't have.

Given sometime you will understand it pattern, and yes it depend on weapon choice a bit too. (You can cheat this by watch other player play in Nico/Youtube)

But mostly you just do quick normal attack and dodge until it slam the ground then go all out on it.

Rank from easiest to hardest to one pass in my opnion
    Quartz > Vol > Ragne > Zeshu > Mizer > Banther