Page 21 of 758 FirstFirst ... 11181920212223243171121521 ... LastLast

I read the guide, but in order to get to the screen that shows the 16-digit code, you need to be able to log in your account in the first place.

My problem is that I can't even log in because I don't have the code. And I lost access to my previous device, which I used to log in my account.

I suppose it's your fault then.

Oops.

Better wait until SEGA introduces an unlink function.

Yes, you're right, it's my mistake. That's why I'm trying to find a way to solve this problem.

I wish they had something like what they have for the PC version, so you can have them send the code to the email address registered with the account.

I guess SEGA isn't smart enough to think of cases when people lose their devices.

For you guys needing codes, are your characters PSO2es only? I'm pretty sure I read on the code screen itself that PSO2 linked accounts can just transfer with their Sega ID, but it was a rough google translate for me at the time. I do know that when I hit the device transfer button, it gives me a PSO2/Sega ID option.

Just curious for future reference. When my wife reinstalled the app, she logged back in with Sega ID only, but once in it gave her a new 16 digit code(even though she didn't to use the old one). Strange!
    PSO2 - Rhed - Ship 10: Full of roleplayers!
    PSZ -- Increase -- FC: 5113 3518 4199
    The Vanguard - Phantasy Star Roleplaying Community!
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Roleplay - The PSO-W group for PSO2 RP, Ship 2 and all!

Couple of questions relations to what some things are used for.

I've been getting some 10 Star and 8 Star Element chips that I'm unsure if I should just feed to my AP attack cards or save them.

Also, the same for these 10 Star and 8 star capsule chips.

By the by, if you need any help, you can add me as a friend. Finished all the 4 star missions and just grinding away at this game now.

Those are all used as materials for Chip Release. You get a chip to it's maximum level and you can release it, increasing it's maximum level.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorne View Post
    I'm still having this problem. Could anyone help me?
    That error says the item you are trying to receive has expired. If this was one of the mails you received for the 2 Rappy coin daily bonus, those gifts had an expiry time of 24 hours.

So the new chips~
    The Ryoma one is strong, the chance to activate seems to be the same as Marlu, even if it say the chance is small.
    It only last 10 second though.
    Spoiler!

Thr valkyrie chronicle one doesn't have a new CG after extending it though.
    Spoiler!

SC5 one also gets a new CG, so did some of the old character element one(Getten, etc)
    Spoiler!
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

They FINALLY fixed the bug with friend assists as a ranger. \o/
    I tried using one and I can now shoot my gun after diverolling.