Page 225 of 758 FirstFirst ... 125175215222223224225226227228235275325725 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 7578

So operation stars are now in, and they're an inventory item tradeable between your own characters. I'm one character short (on a single ship) of having 100 stars (or at least I was, until I accidentally discarded 17 stars clearing out trash weapons). However, I'm yet to actually see a picture of a king rappy suit being worn, or one for sale on a ship. Would be hilarious if they're actually account bound, but surely that wont happen.

Also it seems sega will be revising the ranking event after the results of the last one, not all that surprising really.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    So operation stars are now in, and they're an inventory item tradeable between your own characters. I'm one character short (on a single ship) of having 100 stars (or at least I was, until I accidentally discarded 17 stars clearing out trash weapons). However, I'm yet to actually see a picture of a king rappy suit being worn, or one for sale on a ship. Would be hilarious if they're actually account bound, but surely that wont happen.

Also it seems sega will be revising the ranking event after the results of the last one, not all that surprising really.

This is from ship 3 a few hours ago

It's taken some time for me to get the mails on all my chr's, but I flagged all 12 of my chr's with 1 burn draal vh kill each and I am now going through and redeeming all the operation stars, I plan to get the suit in the next 30 min to an hour, I'll post a pic or video of it lol
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

dammit why diddnt I do this on more than one chara. I should know better, 20 stars doesn't even get me a single reward it seems. Next time....

The Nyau chips cost 10 stars each.

I'd assume they're probably best used on chips like Lisa that have a chance on every attack to trigger and lack a timed effect, since they benefit the most from the increased trigger rate.

IMO Lisa's not a good choice to use a Nyau chip on, they're best used on 12* chips, collab chips with good effects, and to a lesser extent, EX PAs.

Lisa is in almost every scratch. You would eventually pull that chip again. And when you eventually max her out at 5, you'll pull more.

Me personally, I immediately went to buy one of the other 3 Nyau chips. For catalog reasons. Stars being transferrable items means I also set to level that Missouri to level 3.

hmm only 27+15 Operation Stars. I knew that it would be inventory items rather than hidden es items.
    Good thing is that my 2nd character has 60+ full refills and a lot mini refills for EM, so next Em i'm going to focus on using my second character. Only thing is, I won't have the same time to waste on ES like last ranking.
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

Suppose thats a minor motivation to put my alts in es...

Though I would need to get them strong enough to onepass a normal EM boss. Or at least the base effort for the "you participated" prize if you don't even need to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    Suppose thats a minor motivation to put my alts in es...

Though I would need to get them strong enough to onepass a normal EM boss. Or at least the base effort for the "you participated" prize if you don't even need to do that.
    I did only 1 run of normal on one of my level 1 alts and was in rank 36000. Couldn't even kill it in one cycle. your FL would eventually get to it because of the assist request achievements. Either way, 36k Still higher than the lowest rank they defined (which was 50001+).

So, if i had 10 character i would get 100 OpStars?
    Or how many OpStars did your rank 36000 character get?
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

12. You get 10 if you're in the 50001+. 20000-50000 was 12 stars, so you only need 9 characters.

On the subject of the new Neptune vs SeHa Girls collab scratch, that Segami chip seems to be very useful for creating universal EM setups - it takes your highest element, and changes it to the weakness of your target. I got to use a friend's chip and it seems that it will not drop your element in terms of calculating attack power for elemental resonance - create a fire or ice loadout (you can get to 250 within 2 chips easily), and load up on damage boosters to create a universal Missouri/Saga damage build...

Of course I couldn't pull one for myself over 90 medals and 2000AC - I only managed to get Neptune (damage up/HP regen), Nepgear (damage up/status immunity), and Uzume (large damage increase/damage cut). And about 4 saturn chips (The one I had from the previous collab) No dreamcast, no megadrive (for collection purposes). I haven't tested the Nepnep chips yet, gotta keep pulling bonus scratch until I run out of points (I have 350k in bonus points I have to use up).
    Last edited by Lyrise; Oct 7, 2015 at 11:26 AM.