Page 237 of 758 FirstFirst ... 137187227234235236237238239240247287337737 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 7578

The timing is really weird. Yesterday I had a few then nothing until I decided to change chars to get their daily medals out of the way, at which point I got like 5 though not all at once. Today though, geez. Near on nothing until around 3pm jst, at which point I actually had more than 4 active at once. I only missed one, but all up I had like 9-10 requests in a 15 minute window. Only pulled a single rabbit wand today, and did 2 full bonus scratch clears and pulled the trigger from the newest one (but decided against using it yet).

Calling it now: you thought the last ranking was kinda ridiculous? The next one will simply be a 50 man SH only organised roulette, where every person takes part in every trigger thereby giving everybody enough points to scratch the next trigger. Repeat.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Rabbit wand after 3 days, at least its not another zexia

Ive been playing on my 2nd char and done so far but now.im starting to feel the toll of lack of high element weakness...and for w/e reason the game only likes giving me dark stuff.

Really only things i have worth mentioning is these and that dragon slayer chip.

Is it worth rolling this time around?

Gamertag: jaye3rd89

I don't think so, because I tried 99 times and got absolute rubbish.
    Not a single useful chip at all.

I don't know if the Neptunia scratch is better, I never tried that.

The rates in the Neptunia scratch are much better in comparison and the Neptunia characters can be decently useful depending on your circumstances.

Uzume/Orange Heart is a good all-round chip boosting both attack and defense by a good deal, Neptune/Purple Heart boosts attack, restores HP. Nepgear/Purple sister for attack up+status guard, and Segami changes your highest element count to that of your target's weakness (Combo this with your weaponoids!)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    snip
    Just a heads up, I'd wager a good number of people will turn down a friend request based on your main chip being a PA, rather than a chip that benefits others (like dragonslayer).

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Just a heads up, I'd wager a good number of people will turn down a friend request based on your main chip being a PA, rather than a chip that benefits others (like dragonslayer).

Oh yea i forgot about that.

Oh yea whats the difference between ES1 and ES2?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

The scratches? The content. Tenimusou and Roseflotz in the es1 scratch, es2 is the Neptune vs. Sega Hardware girls collab

That said if you're looking for usable chips outside of PA, you'll have better luck with the es2. The chips are potentially better in es1, but the rates are pretty horrible in comparison.

Yeah did another 30 medal scratch in es1 and got fuck all. Guess I'm gonna go es2 next time if I get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    The rates in the Neptunia scratch are much better in comparison and the Neptunia characters can be decently useful depending on your circumstances.

Uzume/Orange Heart is a good all-round chip boosting both attack and defense by a good deal, Neptune/Purple Heart boosts attack, restores HP. Nepgear/Purple sister for attack up+status guard, and Segami changes your highest element count to that of your target's weakness (Combo this with your weaponoids!)
    I should've just used my medals in es2 then :l. Do you reckon they're worth spend AC to scratch for? I'm currently medal poor so using them are out of the question.
    Last edited by Ryziou; Oct 19, 2015 at 11:27 AM.