Page 238 of 758 FirstFirst ... 138188228235236237238239240241248288338738 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 7578

sorry for bothering the ES thread with my noob questions but how in the recycle shop do I get the rappy chip 10*?

Spoiler!

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mildora View Post
    sorry for bothering the ES thread with my noob questions but how in the recycle shop do I get the rappy chip 10*?

Spoiler!
    Those ask for OP stars, you only get those during ranking events.

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    Those ask for OP stars, you only get those during ranking events.
    Probably doesn't need to be said but never, ever trade stars for rappy chips.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryziou View Post
    I should've just used my medals in es2 then :l. Do you reckon they're worth spend AC to scratch for? I'm currently medal poor so using them are out of the question.
    If you feel comfortable with your loadouts, I'd just hold off. If you feel like you can use a boost, this wouldn't be a bad idea. Do keep in mind I would put the rate for rolling even one Neptunia chip to be around 10% - its not guaranteed, but it'll definitely show up more often than getting anything in es1, which I believe has a rate of 1% for Tenimusou.

If you're a collector though, do it, because the chances you see these chips again are very slim. (PSNova, PS On Stage have yet to be revived as well, and those are Sega owned properties. This one, is not.)

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Not to mention that it been forever since the Vocaloid chips have been around...

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Probably doesn't need to be said but never, ever trade stars for rappy chips.

If you feel comfortable with your loadouts, I'd just hold off. If you feel like you can use a boost, this wouldn't be a bad idea. Do keep in mind I would put the rate for rolling even one Neptunia chip to be around 10% - its not guaranteed, but it'll definitely show up more often than getting anything in es1, which I believe has a rate of 1% for Tenimusou.

If you're a collector though, do it, because the chances you see these chips again are very slim. (PSNova, PS On Stage have yet to be revived as well, and those are Sega owned properties. This one, is not.)
    My loadout is kind of lacking, maybe it's because I'm lacking Lightning chips since I can hardly one shot H Trans without either him not being super turbo or a good friend chip. I literally only have Rose for a lightning chip though.

I'm tempting to switch to Hunter since I have a Fire 10* Speed of Rain level 3 already whereas my Bouncer is stuck at Fire 7* Justice Crow. Only problem is to relevel Hunter from 20~ back to 65 but I don't think being that low hinders you that much?
    Last edited by Ryziou; Oct 20, 2015 at 05:51 AM.

Levels won't be the hindrance - since you can use anything and everything as any class (you don't have to switch classes to use certain weapons or chips). Other than making sure your level can handle the weapon you equip, the chips are where the bulk of your power lies.

Good weapon proficiency seems to help somewhat.
    I recommend getting one of the cheap PSO2ES early learner weapons.
    As long as class level is above 45 (I think) you'll get full damage.

Lyrise previously said this stuff somewhere deep in this thread.

Hey, a bit offtopic, but I've been wondering... Does the PSE burst in PSO2es actually do anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Levels won't be the hindrance - since you can use anything and everything as any class (you don't have to switch classes to use certain weapons or chips). Other than making sure your level can handle the weapon you equip, the chips are where the bulk of your power lies.
    Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Good weapon proficiency seems to help somewhat.
    I recommend getting one of the cheap PSO2ES early learner weapons.
    As long as class level is above 45 (I think) you'll get full damage.

Lyrise previously said this stuff somewhere deep in this thread.

Alright, saves me from leveling Hunter. I actually couldn't be bothered doing that too . _.b. Does the unit in the recycle shop give Elemental Resonance? Just traded 20 chips in for it since the Mizer weapons aren't really beneficial to me and I already have them

Edit: Not bad, I used 2k AC and got Uzume and Dreamcast. Don't think I'm gonna spend any more AC since I just got 2 nice pulls although I do wish I got Megadrive though but now to wait impatiently for another Tenimusou scratch because I really want that op chip.
    Last edited by Ryziou; Oct 20, 2015 at 06:37 AM.

Uzume/Orange Heart is a really good all around chip, it still gets use from me - Besides offering a large attack boost, it's also a 40/50% damage cut when active, so for those situations where you know you're going to be taking large sums of damage, this eases things up.

Dreamcast is also a fairly good chip - keep in mind when its active you're going to get about 80 more fire element too, so if you build a fire themed loadout where her, you only need to keep it to 170-190 fire.

Between the 2 chips you just pulled, you basically have the makings for a max fire loadout.

The units in the recycle shop only extend your capacity for that specific element - it doesn't add any more element outside of what you have on your weapon and chips.