Page 239 of 758 FirstFirst ... 139189229236237238239240241242249289339739 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 7578

OP up again from 00:00 - 08:00 jst

Wow the SH/Unlock boss is hard. Should have saved my key.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Server seems to be having a time of it...constant disconnects.

My power is underwhelming. What is the easiest way to improve on this assuming I don't want to spend AC on a mobile game?
    Techer Lv. 65, Red Wand ex12 +10.

Do medal scratches and pray. May want to look into an element resonance weapon or something as well for some additional attack. That's the best advice I got, I'm sure others will have something more specific.

Might be useful to know what other chips you have access to.
    Last edited by Raujinn; Oct 20, 2015 at 11:37 AM.

My instant advice? Take one of the Zexia chips and level it instead of trading it in, since you'll get a boost for the EM, as well as a nice shot to your lightning element. You can slot that in place of Marlu since her effects are the least effective from your current loadout. Knowing what else you have might also help too.

My chips are limited as the medal scratches love to give me 7* PAs. Marlu is weaker than Foney? I did not know that. I am not doing well reading the JP esWiki for some reason. I understand the PSO2 one just fine but this one confuses me.

Edit: Yep, not doing another one of those SH for a while. 8m damage over uncounted runs and only 556pts. Better off chaining the normal ones for now.
    Last edited by BlakLanner; Oct 20, 2015 at 12:01 PM.

Spoiler!

This is my current loadout for the EQ, and my damage seems to be reliant on my friends' 12* chips. Any suggestions for increasing my damage aside from grinding that zexia chip?

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Spoiler!

This is my current loadout for the EQ, and my damage seems to be reliant on my friends' 12* chips. Any suggestions for increasing my damage aside from grinding that zexia chip?
    You seem to lack a ds booster chip, one of which was available last week. That would've improved your overall pa damage by 1.6x

Blaklamner: the points are weird as. Highest I got today was around 1500), lowest was less than 300. Dying several times net me around 1200 each time (though dying will nullify the dual rewards eq chip effect). I've had some terrible luck with sh requests on this final eq, almost all of them have been on my characters who aren't exactly suited for tranzexia takedowns. No good drops either obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    You seem to lack a ds booster chip, one of which was available last week. That would've improved your overall pa damage by 1.6x
    Have it, but the activation rate sucks. I think I only got it to level 4 or so. It activates randomly on PA usage, right?