Page 241 of 758 FirstFirst ... 141191231238239240241242243244251291341741 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 7578

Aronagarda was an EQ? I don't remember ever seeing that.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Aronagarda was an EQ? I don't remember ever seeing that.
    That was one of the very first ones
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

So after clearing the RB Special quest for sword, I figured I should do the Rod one for that extra rappy coin. After getting slammed by RB and super rappys, I finally finish it and it gives me the Sword chip . _.b.

Thanks sega, saves me farming the other quest.

Alongada was the second es eq to occur, with fang banther being the third. Alongada was before the times of one passing since on class weapons were penalised like off class weapons are now, and with fang banther the only way you were able to do enough damage to one pass (which back then was like 700k hp? I dunno, it's mentioned earlier in the thread somewhere) was if you had a hurio sangoku (the early learner katana) since it actually maintained its full strength after grinding.

Ryziou: the nab rappy+ in the rockbear fight are designed with the intention of you not actually fighting them. They have significantly more hp than the rockbear+ which, honestly, is pretty damn stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Ryziou: the nab rappy+ in the rockbear fight are designed with the intention of you not actually fighting them. They have significantly more hp than the rockbear+ which, honestly, is pretty damn stupid.
    Quite hard to not hit them when I can't even target the Rock bear :P

You see those arrows on the sides of your screen? When there are multiple enemies, those are lit up to allow you to change your target. It's not perfect because the AI pathing is retarded and sometimes you'll run at or around an enemy for anywhere between 3 and 30 seconds, but it's your best option.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    You see those arrows on the sides of your screen? When there are multiple enemies, those are lit up to allow you to change your target. It's not perfect because the AI pathing is retarded and sometimes you'll run at or around an enemy for anywhere between 3 and 30 seconds, but it's your best option.
    I know about the target switching arrows, it's just everytime I clicked them, it'll switch between the two rappys instead of RB

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I want that Sukunahime chip; I got those three dark limit break units and a whole lot of dark chips to go with it

also I guess that new rod chip would be good on my alt that has edea cluster matoi and the claris cles anniversary chips

Are the sword and rod chips from the RB special quest a random drop? I've started playing yesterday, so yeah.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Yes they're random drops, kinda wish they had a better drop rate.