Page 243 of 758 FirstFirst ... 143193233240241242243244245246253293343743 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    I think they can accommodate that, but I do also believe they'll probably keep the max less than 108 to keep things somewhat balanced. Pretty sure they don't want people running 2x 12* + EXPA (which would cost a total of 80 up to this point) AND good multipliers all on the same person.
    Just think of all the damage you'll be doing to an SH boss 。_。

I was under the impression that all damage multipliers stacked in an additive fashion, but that apparently isn't the case.

There's different groups of multipliers according the wiki, which are:

A: Ability boost chips, Matoi (Ideal),PS Nova collab chips, Yasuda collab chips (Clara and company)

B: Racial damage boost chips

C: Status chaser chips (Saga, Summer Quna)

D: Summer Io

E: Elemental Weaponoid chips, Brilliant chips, HT Missouri, Ability blast chips, Neptune

F: Strike Brute (Explains why it's so good)

So basically, once you've maxed element, you'd want to pick chips from as many different groups as possible to maximize the multipliers. Having a 50% multiplier from group A and B is about 20% better then a 100% multiplier from just group A, as an example.

Sure some people already knew about this, but felt like throwing it out for those who don't.

Well, that explains why my combinations of Elemental Weaponoid, HT Missouri and Brilliant felt sorta not-so-great.
    Thanks.

So yeah, what's the problem with tweaker?

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    The new ones trigger on PA (or tech, in that instance) activation. It doesn't matter if a pa hit 50 times, it only gets one activation chance (compare this to the old chips, where something like illusion rave or one point would easily activate the chips with ability 1 chips.
    I did some more testing with the Light Sword Booster. It's definitely activation on hit - went on a total rampage with Overend EX - If I don't get anything on activation, I can still activate it when the first, second or third slashes connect. Obviously, the more times you can connect it, the more chances you get. The only time these chips suck is if you have low range low hit count, such as Vent Sieger, which has really low range and is only 1 hit.

With the Dark Double Saber Boost chip, it only activates upon usage of a PA. I have it at 19/20 ability, but Illusion Rave capable of multiple hits has never once activated mid-PA.

Even the most recent Jet Boots Boost chip hasn't activated mid-Gibarta once, but only upon usage of Gibarta.

This is quite strange - I think your results are correct and I ran into a bug. Tried Dark Doublesaber booster, didn't work on hits at all, then tried to do it on Granwave with Wind JB booster, and got it working; went back to Light Sword Booster, and couldn't even get it to proc once over 3 runs.

I wonder if my other chips are causing it to bug out. (Orange Heart/Missouri/Dreamcast/Booster/PA)

Thanks for confirming that it's not clearly intentional behavior.
    I really don't want to waste my time farming for those boosters. Kinda busy.

trying to buy AC via Pso2ES and it keeps giving me this window:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82442627/accccc.png

when i click the "buy" button it closes really quickly (no charge or nothing, and any further attempts close Pso2ES completely.
    I dont need to "Get a life". Im a gamer! I have LOTS of lives!

It says you cancelled buying AC, or it was cancelled.