Page 247 of 758 FirstFirst ... 147197237244245246247248249250257297347747 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 7578

No, its the same as usual. The scheduled times on that page outline fixed times for the EM session. every other day will be somewhat random.

Oh yeah I missed that bit mentioned above the schedule.
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

Nova Ringa EM Active until 24:00 JST

Edit: something a little annoying is triggers saved from the recent Transzexia EM don't carry over to this EM.
    Last edited by cheeto; Oct 29, 2015 at 02:56 AM.
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by raialeus View Post
    Having Tenimusou and Missouri together is powerful, but may not be ideal for maxing out damage. Is light passive booster just a regular element boost chip?
    Damage calculation wise your combination would look something like this
    (1+2.0(Missouri SP)+1.5(Tenimusou)) x (1+1.05(Strike Brute)) x (1+.6(Wind DS Booster))
    which is about 14.76 and that's pretty powerful.

Ideally you might want to replace this light passive booster with a Ability lv.15 Seraphy
    and use a friend chip with Revelle.
    ((1+2.0(Missouri SP)) x (1+1.05(Strike Brute)) x (1+.6(Wind DS Booster))x(1+.65(Revelle))
    which is roughly 16.24

Damage from Seraphy is 90% with a good amount of chips in collection
    it has an activation rate of 52% at A. Lv 15 so it technically is a multiplier of (1+.47)
    Thanks for fast reply and advise; unfortunately I cannot equip seraphy excellent since I don't have enough point left (strike brute+missuri drained all my points) but I equiped seraphy memorial instead of the 4*light booster which was an improvement anyway....
    I could kill vh boss in 10 secs without burst using raveille (friend slot) but my dps is higher with tenimuso.

I've just found out that if you equip the +20% sub unit and use sagami, you don't transfer all your elemental % to the enemy elemental weakness but you get capped at 250%
    for instance I had 270 fire but I could get only 250% transfer on light.
    This is disappointing but logical after all....

Well, I take back what I said about Ringadaru being better then Tranzexia.

Can't stun the SH version, and if it hits you at all with its charging attack, you can kiss a fourth of your time goodbye because it seems to have a near 100% chance to inflict freeze and it almost always backs off to use its wind tunnel attack if you're frozen, so it takes forever for it break you out. It's also highly resistant to all status other then burn, and prone to charging around like a headless chicken which makes it extremely difficult to get hits in.

On a side note, they seem to have nerfed the point payout from SH quests, because I get a terrible amount of points if I didn't do a ton of damage, whereas just taking the quest was enough to get a lot of points before.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Oct 29, 2015 at 07:07 AM.

Guess ill keep saving my medals for another good week of rolls. This week doesnt seem worth it.

Lacking in the variety department on this character.
    50 Fi using that greenish looking Early Learner DS

Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Most of my characters use either Illusion Rave or Speed Rain, together with respective booster.
    They seem the most effective by far.

Coming from Justice Crow spamming, I feel like Speed Rain is too slow :l. Dashing with Partisan is pretty slow too compared to DB. I can't spawn dash into Ringa to dodge all the damage while stopping him from moving so far away.

Rigahda is one of those bosses I don't like using slower PAs on, because that charge tears through your HP really easily and getting frozen is a huge time waster.

As far the ranking goes, it's pretty clear that people aren't trying nearly as hard they were with previous one, as the score increases in the top 100 are much more gradual.

Some of my characters hit ridiculously hard with Speed Rain.
    What I don't like about Speed Rain is you can't cancel it, so if you're not careful you can get killed in mid-attack.
    Means I have to use it when I'm absolutely sure I won't get hit.

Illusion Rave doesn't have that issue, but most of the damage is in the final hit, so I need to try and make sure that hits.