Page 248 of 758 FirstFirst ... 148198238245246247248249250251258298348748 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 7578

Illusion Rave will tear Ringada apart as long as you are positioned at its sides when the PA goes off.

I'm also finding similar success with Overend as well, unlike the PC version it tracks really well. Even better if you have the Regius Anniversary chip, since that will not only massively boost sword attacks, it has the barrier ability, preventing Ringada from plowing right into you and killing you off with that.

Disclaimer: I'm heavily biased towards Illusion Rave ever since I maxed out IREX (by some miracle/bad luck at tenimusou pull attempts).

Yea i was happy i got IR earlier on but the other chips i acquired is hit or miss.... maybe next week rotation will be good
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Illusion Rave will tear Ringada apart as long as you are positioned at its sides when the PA goes off.

I'm also finding similar success with Overend as well, unlike the PC version it tracks really well. Even better if you have the Regius Anniversary chip, since that will not only massively boost sword attacks, it has the barrier ability, preventing Ringada from plowing right into you and killing you off with that.

Disclaimer: I'm heavily biased towards Illusion Rave ever since I maxed out IREX (by some miracle/bad luck at tenimusou pull attempts).
    Think I pulled around 50-60 chips and didn't get much other than few boss chips, crappy character ones for techs and some bad PA's.

I'm thinking of switching to Sword to use my Overend that I got when it first came out seeing as I have the Sword specializer too. I'm just quite sad that out of all the AC I burnt, I got nothing and it took me till my last 2.2k scratch to get Glorious Wings which I'm quite salty about.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Rigahda is one of those bosses I don't like using slower PAs on, because that charge tears through your HP really easily and getting frozen is a huge time waster.

As far the ranking goes, it's pretty clear that people aren't trying nearly as hard they were with previous one, as the score increases in the top 100 are much more gradual.
    Must be why I like Justice Crow more, I'm pretty sure you can cancel it during the PA and it hits really fast. If I equip a Tenimusou friend chip, I can just sit there spamming though.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Some of my characters hit ridiculously hard with Speed Rain.
    What I don't like about Speed Rain is you can't cancel it, so if you're not careful you can get killed in mid-attack.
    Means I have to use it when I'm absolutely sure I won't get hit.

Illusion Rave doesn't have that issue, but most of the damage is in the final hit, so I need to try and make sure that hits.
    If I can equip Missouri or Tenimusou I can hit around 30-40k per hit with PA, not that great but it does the job better than my Justice Crow.

Side note: I'm really tempted to switch to IR or OE... in-fact, I just need to find a PA that feels strong and isn't super ass slow. It's hard to find this combination :l
    Last edited by Ryziou; Oct 29, 2015 at 12:37 PM.

I'm thinking I'll try to aim for a rank of 1K or higher on each of my characters, since there's a significant OP star gain increase there.

It seems reasonable with the lack of effort people are currently putting into the EQ, as I managed to get into the top 300 with minimal OP usage on one character, and top 3K with no OP usage on another. I also sat out almost two hours of EQ.

I've been trying to get OE but so far I've only gotten Lv2 about 3 times.

We're getting another special scratch soon, this time with nothing but wind element chips. Not terribly appealing when considering how few good Wind element chips there are.

On a side note, I'm debating over whether or not it's worth using the Council Quna chip for my FO/TE. The increased motion speed is really useful in general, particularly for wand swings but I'm not sure if it's worth losing out on a multiplier.
    Last edited by Rakurai; Oct 29, 2015 at 11:21 PM.

I wish we'd get a scratch with nothing but decent PAs.

That SH Ringada is an absolute nuisance. It loves to run, if the charge hits, you get frozen for 4+ hits, so unless your defense or hp is high, you are probably going to die. To make matters worse, his regular slash attack has a rather high chance of causing shock.

If you can help it, try not to get hit at all.

Nothing but junk this scratch. Sure has been some rotten luck lately on that front...

The removal of SH triggers from characters simply because they weren't obtained in that particular EQ is utter bullshit. I explicitly went out of my way to get the bonus stage 3 trigger from the last eq on every character, so I could hold onto them until a point at which they actually offer 12* weapons that I wanted, but now? Fuck it. I'm done until a new story quest.