Page 250 of 758 FirstFirst ... 150200240247248249250251252253260300350750 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 7578

lol place 100 is only 79-80k at the moment and rank 300ish is 50k you can get into the top 100 if you use up all your refills.
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

Yeah. Interest in this ranking event has died down immensely. Even with SH, the numbers are nowhere near what they were the first time around.

On a different note, I forgot to login to es yesterday. RIP all my goodies.

Meh, Ringa SH kinda super annoying.
    It charge and charge and charge drop my damage from 7.5m to 4.4m

It's annoying mostly because you can't manipulate its AI into not using the charge attack like you can most of the other bosses.

It'll do it even if you're at point blank range.

I'll try to ask here. Does ES have a story mode? If it does, where can I acces it? and is there a translation?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    I'll try to ask here. Does ES have a story mode? If it does, where can I acces it? and is there a translation?
    Story mode is the quests that you get told to do and it's the ones that increase your Chip limit and Drive.

As far as I know, I don't believe it's translated but there's people that know the story here.

So it seems a Launcher booster is coming, hrm... I don't really like Sphere Eraser EX much, but its tempting to throw some chips at that anyway. I still feel that with my current setup, Sphere Eraser EX is weaker than Speed Rain 8* but Speed Rain has a booster behind it where Sphere Eraser doesn't. Does it really make that much of a difference?

It's that or I could hold off and see what else I could do. I lack a decent weapon to put behind Justice Crow 10* and the scratch utterly refuses to give me any other EX PA (if it gave me speed rain I'd carry on as I am, Illusion Rave or Over End might be good too)

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    So it seems a Launcher booster is coming, hrm... I don't really like Sphere Eraser EX much, but its tempting to throw some chips at that anyway. I still feel that with my current setup, Sphere Eraser EX is weaker than Speed Rain 8* but Speed Rain has a booster behind it where Sphere Eraser doesn't. Does it really make that much of a difference?

It's that or I could hold off and see what else I could do. I lack a decent weapon to put behind Justice Crow 10* and the scratch utterly refuses to give me any other EX PA (if it gave me speed rain I'd carry on as I am, Illusion Rave or Over End might be good too)
    The launcher light booster is in the recycling shop now, same with the fire, light? and dark element units. But there was a launcher lightling booster out in the past, you must have missed it.

As for weapon for JC, get the dual blades from the matter board, the black traitor looking one. If you don't know what weapons to get try looking up for all class weapons, they tend to have lower requirment to master. They are usefull until you get something else..
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

Could work. The remaining issue there would be getting a DB booster.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Is there a good place to farm receptor units?