Page 251 of 758 FirstFirst ... 151201241248249250251252253254261301351751 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    Is there a good place to farm receptor units?
    Emergency Quest and boss that drops defense unit.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

From EQ, I don't think I have seen units higher than 4 slots....I have gotten weapons with 5 slots however. Del Mammoth has a rather high rate of dropping units, hence, people usually run the 5 stamina quest to farm units with soul receptor.

So.....is tweaker no longer being updated? Seems to be going on ~4 weeks w/o having English patch being compatible
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

It has been updated today.
    Ship02 - Tethys (RAcaseal).

People seem to be going at the current EQ harder then they were on the weekend. I'd assume it's because the timeframe the last EQ takes place in is rather inconvenient.

In any case, I'm feeling a little worried I'm not going to be able to stay in the top 500 with both of my characters. Then again, my rank barely moved at all despite missing the last EQ for the previous ranking event.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

So, how do you power up your chips?

Power up? Elaborate please?

You increase level (ie. stats) by feeding it stuff, preferably rappy chips.
    Once it reaches "MAX", you can unlock it once, by using material chips. This unlocked version slightly improves the chip's effects (I think).
    If you want the chip to proc more often/have reduced cost, you have to feed it with itself, or with Lilipas of corresponding rarity, or with matching element Nyau chips.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    People seem to be going at the current EQ harder then they were on the weekend. I'd assume it's because the timeframe the last EQ takes place in is rather inconvenient.

In any case, I'm feeling a little worried I'm not going to be able to stay in the top 500 with both of my characters. Then again, my rank barely moved at all despite missing the last EQ for the previous ranking event.
    I just dropped out of 500 and second character can't seem to break into the 1000s and they are only 30k apart. I will try to break into 500 and 1000 in the last session. Honesty 500-1000 is really close.
    Too be fair, the last two day i obly managed to do one full run each. Time when the em is on are just inconvenient for me,as i am usually at work. They should split it 2x3h each day at different times to make it more diverse.
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

Ended the EQ with both characters right around the 300 mark.

Granted, while the next EQ is in the wee hours of the morning, I'm sure there's enough people to subject themselves to sleep deprivation to push me out of the top 500.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Power up? Elaborate please?

You increase level (ie. stats) by feeding it stuff, preferably rappy chips.
    Once it reaches "MAX", you can unlock it once, by using material chips. This unlocked version slightly improves the chip's effects (I think).
    If you want the chip to proc more often/have reduced cost, you have to feed it with itself, or with Lilipas of corresponding rarity, or with matching element Nyau chips.
    The unlocked chip can sometimes have a slightly improved skill but in most cases for all non PA chips it's pretty drastic and for PAs you can expect approx. +10-15% in return. Glorious Wing gets a pretty large boost. especially considering it runs 2 different attack bonuses each of which go from "Large" increase" to "Extremely large" boost.