Page 252 of 758 FirstFirst ... 152202242249250251252253254255262302352752 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 7578

this SH BR was a let-down,

tranzmizer was way more fun and actually the SH was neater than actual pso2 transmizer

This is going to be interesting. http://www.g-heaven.net/topics/2015/11/151103a.html

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Basically free Nemesis as long as you're dilligent on PSO2es? o-O
    With reward based on number of clearing?
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    Oh damn, my body is ready for this.

What does the * in yellow say down at the bottom?

Gamertag: jaye3rd89

premium bonus something.
    basically if you are premium you get 1 edal for each character abd 1 exp ticket per account i think
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

Correct. Normally you'd only get Fun points and meseta off premium. When you are premium, you get the rappy medal too. The exp ticket is part of an ongoing campaign, so you don't need premium for that.

Without premium, the only way you're getting rappy medals is through login campaign bonuses through mail, and by completing login cards. (5 per medal)

omg this last session is insane i lost 100-200 places on both characters!, besides having a lot of errors...
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

So I finally did my 2nd (As I did mine, a friend sent a request to help for his)SH Ringa because I was pretty too lazy to even jump on PSO2es with PD eq's but anyway it was pretty easy despite if I messed up dodging his charge attack, I'd get stunned for a billion years.

From what this thread was saying about him, I knew he was going to be "cancer". Thankfully, he didn't run so much and he did his "Jump back and fire 2 whirlwinds from the side" attack which allowed me to chip his HP a ton.

This is the most I've seen that I've done to an SH boss.

Spoiler!

Edit: That feeling when you're about to finish off Ringa but because you can't cancel your PA, you get frozen ;w;

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Ryziou; Nov 3, 2015 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Basically free Nemesis as long as you're dilligent on PSO2es? o-O
    With reward based on number of clearing?
    Not entirely. It's more like Ultimate + Extreme featuring Gacha, now with 100% LESS effort.

Whether this feature is gated or not is unknown, but basically it puts it in line with other mobage, maybe a little better. You use the quick search function, and you are presented with items that would normally drop in that ultimate mission on PC, randomly. You can choose a number of items you want, depending on the item limit shown. This in no way guarantees a 13* weapon will show up in that list, but the potential is there.

While you can use quick search 6 times max per day, only the first time per day is free, there will be a cost to attempt search for the other 5. If you do search more than once, drop rate/quality goes up by a percentage and will affect what your search turns up. Other factors will affect this rate but it's really up in the air at this moment as to what will. We'll find out next week I guess, as to what will happen.

My initial opinion? It can get more players to actually play es. It's also treading a very thin line dividing what we think is fair and what is effectively pay2win, to paraphrase that statement in the last panel of the gheaven link, it's a line that must never be crossed.. The flip side is that you're limited to 6 chances a day - even if you have the resources to go infinitely.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Nov 3, 2015 at 12:19 PM.