Page 256 of 758 FirstFirst ... 156206246253254255256257258259266306356756 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by kappa View Post
    Sure! I don't know how to search for player in es though. My character name is KAPPASH. Send me a friend request, if you know how to, and tell me your character name.
    Added you, I have the Glorious Wing Friend Chip

Edit: Does anyone know a good DS to buy? I wanna use my Illusion Rave on Caterdran. I'm thinking ウェドルスエイビー but it's like 421k orz
    Last edited by Ryziou; Nov 4, 2015 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryziou View Post
    Edit: Does anyone know a good DS to buy? I wanna use my Illusion Rave on Caterdran. I'm thinking ウェドルスエイビー but it's like 421k orz
    I have スキアブレード Skia Blade テンイムソウ Tenimusou グリセルク Gliserc 流星棍 Meteor Cudgel アブソ リュートブレード Absolute Blade. 50% ele (each one a different element) pot lv3.

I main fighter on pso2 most of the times.
    They are all good s-atk wise except for skia blade that still has a penalty regardless of my fighter being lvl 65. Which is strange since skia blade is a 12*.
    If your fighter is not above lvl 62 or you are not planning to use your ds with a fighter you'd better use a all class ds like absolute blade or a early learner ds. there is two on the market : トラムヘリオス // ウェドルスエイビー
    Last edited by kappa; Nov 4, 2015 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kappa View Post
    I have スキアブレード Skia Blade テンイムソウ Tenimusou グリセルク Gliserc 流星棍 Meteor Cudgel アブソ リュートブレード Absolute Blade. 50% ele (each one a different element) pot lv3.

I main fighter on pso2 most of the times.
    They are all good s-atk wise except for skia blade that still has a penalty regardless of my fighter being lvl 65. Which is strange since skia blade is a 12*.
    If your fighter is not above lvl 62 or you are not planning to use your ds with a fighter you'd better use a all class ds like absolute blade or a early learner ds. there is two on the market : トラムヘリオス // ウェドルスエイビー
    Yeah... I mean, I have an Ares DS but it's not dark no 60 elemented. I also use it on my Fi/Hu char which isn't my Pso2es char.

Only thing I'm having trouble with is the prices on Dark Attribute changer and the DS themselves, I'm really poor on PSO2 atm so orz. I already know about the es DS', I'm just being cheap cause 421k is a lot to a poor person like me.

Anyway, I went with トラムヘリオス before you replied but thanks for your input . _.b

I'm assuming the Daily 4 EXP Tickets you can currently get in ES is account based instead of character based?
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Nov 7, 2015 at 10:24 PM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

If yall wanna be my friend on pso2es, my character name is DrLego, he's got a maxed out fire chip, the lady who is being trained by the robot.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Spoiler!

Average time to down the 3 healers is 26 seconds

It's trivial but instead of SP-ing Glorious Wings, it's recommended that you SP Missouri instead.
    SP-ing Glorious wings will boost it from 50% to 60%, while SP Missouri is 180% to 200%.
    Buuuut since Missouri and Glorious wings are in the same category multiplier, it would actually
    be a lot better if you just take glorious out and put in some Saga(with megid poison), Sukuna for CP reduction, or Risa/Quna for additional damage.

Since there is no Elemental Resonance Gunslash I did a little bit of experimenting,

If you utilize the Shikokuzakura (yozakura series 13* gunslash), you can take it all the way to +9 before you get penalized. 1017 atk @+9, 1006 @+10.

Now that got me thinking, what about the other 13* weapons? Well, if I compare a Genrouya (yozakura katana) to an Ideal karen, the Genrouya will slightly best the Ideal Karen, 1109 vs. 1094, with both at +10. It seems that the Yozakura series seems to have lower requirements than the other 13* series - I checked skull and nemesis as well, they're all the same as the ideal series.

Going back to the subject of gunslash though, it appears you currently can't do better than Shikokuzakura +9 since a crafted 11*, which used to be capable of beating a 13* now top off at 887 atk; 12* gunslash maxes out at 930. That is, until an Elemental Resonance gunslash, which historically has the same or very similar stats to the Early Learning version of the weapon, shows up with you packing more than 140 element.

Just some food for thought.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Nov 5, 2015 at 12:07 AM.

I got the fire gunslash booster at last. Any of you knows what's the activation conditions of the two new fire katana and gunslash boosters?
    I got 1 katana and 1 gunslash out of 20 runs... I don't want to endlessly grind this quest to take them to lvl 3/5 and just find out I need lvl 15....

The fire katana/gunslash boosters are old chips, they activate upon hits.
    Personally I think gunslash has a higher drop rate than katana, I mean.....
    I have a character with 18 gunslash 3 katana, but that could just be the RNG god being weird.
    I haven't use katana since there's still no new PA for katana, but I remember the activate rate
    for gunslash was already pretty high at ability level 5.