Page 259 of 758 FirstFirst ... 159209249256257258259260261262269309359 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 7578

レイニー it seems

Well I'm happy now. I spent 50 rappy medals and got nothing good, so I started to feel depressed but that gambling instinct kicked in and I REALLY really wanted the Matoi chip so I decided to use my last 3 medals and I got her

Spoiler!

. _.b

edit: but now I don't have any rappys to level her so she's stuck at level 38 . I need more chip inventory, it sucks having too many chips.
    Last edited by Ryziou; Nov 6, 2015 at 03:35 PM.

I need more chip inventory
    Well, during the 36th Live Broadcast, Director Chin did announce upgrading
    the maximum chip bag capacity to 500 sometime in November(this month).
    Might want to save about 15 rappy medals to expand.

I hope they make it easier to sort chips. I don't want to have to scroll through 500 chips.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I hope they make it easier to sort chips. I don't want to have to scroll through 500 chips.
    Yeah... Scrolling through chips on Bluestacks is a real pain. Why can't they just do pages

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryziou View Post
    Yeah... Scrolling through chips on Bluestacks is a real pain. Why can't they just do pages
    My Bluestacks responds to mouse scrolls, not sure what your problem is.

It's a pain even on a phone.
    There's probably 99 ways they could make it easier to navigate.

The immediate idea I had was to allow people to group chips into custom groups.
    Then allow players to automatically redirect chips into those groups on pickup.
    For example, "fodder" folder would receive all Rappy chips. "Materials" folder would receive all material chips.
    Or instead of having a "sort by" function, they could allow players to "show only".

It annoys me that these people don't play their own damn game to the point that they realize it's a pain to deal with.
    Or they play it and they don't think about how they could improve it, even though they're the only ones able to make changes.
    A lot of these things are always super easy to fix, too.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Nov 7, 2015 at 04:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    My Bluestacks responds to mouse scrolls, not sure what your problem is.
    Mine likes to rubber band back up or something.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    It's a pain even on a phone.
    There's probably 99 ways they could make it easier to navigate.

The immediate idea I had was to allow people to group chips into custom groups.
    Then allow players to automatically redirect chips into those groups on pickup.
    For example, "fodder" folder would receive all Rappy chips. "Materials" folder would receive all material chips.
    I usually place my favourite first but having more than just one group and custom gather them would really be nice.
    What really bothers me is the grind chip selection. You can auto pick up copies or common chips but you can't autopick up rappies... The autopick up rappie chips should have been there ever since they put the common chips autopick up button....

How far do you need to get the Wind DS chip to be low++ or medium activation rate? I'm guessing around level 15?

If so, this is going to take forever. I can one shot the 3 dragonkin but Caterdran takes me 3-4 Illusion raves :l Wish I had more Dark chips.