Page 299 of 758 FirstFirst ... 199249289296297298299300301302309349399 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 7578

I kept seeing tons of SH instances and nobody doing them.
    I started one and nobody touched it for like 6 hours.
    Still got tons of triggers and points that I haven't used. Whee.

Man i'm a long time player i've played the franchise on DC,Xbox,PC but never GC i'm tired of waiting for PSO2 to be released in NA so i'm trying my hand in the JPv

I got a Nemesis Gunslash from the daily free scratch. Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by BlakLanner View Post
    I fell hard out of the rankings since the interruption. This EQ almost felt more like a test of one's friend list more than that of the player. So many of my SH, as well as the ones passed my way, took forever to finish. I ended up with 7 keys that I couldn't use because I noticed that most of my friend list was doing low 6 figure damage to Keratos.
    This. I had time to run the em for only one day and only managed to be in the 20k range. I don't have a viable chip setup due to crappy chip pulls or just generally not having an idea of what I'm really doing. Damage sponge bosses like this on a phone version of the game spamming one move really isn't the most fun thing I've ever done and I'd rather be playing the real game. Guess I'm never getting any more operation stars.
    Last edited by ZER0 DX; Dec 19, 2015 at 04:00 AM.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Rogatien View Post
    It's hard to take the game seriously unless the RNG gives you "viable" chips, as you can't even reliably clear field/story quests in a decent time unless you get somewhat decent chips, which, considering that one of my chars has received 14 breahdas in <150 rolls, is easier said than done.
    Like others have said, you can complete the game easy without 11* or 12* chips, especially with the new PAs, weapons, boosters chips aso. The game is much easier now, compared to when it was launched. Even the rng for scratch is much better than it used to be. I have played the game when it went public, and with rappy medals + spending a lot of AC on my main character, he still doesn't have a 12* chip or any 11* PAs. But still, with the right combination and friend chips, i managed to do 3.5-4million damage during this ranking (SH), without pse boost or booster.
    However you need to invest time reading through what each chip does and grasp that you have to change your loads out depending on the enemies. There is no one loadout for everything, unless you are ok with loosing 50%+ of your potential damage output. For example during the last ranking my loadout for N-VH was different to the loadout i used for SH. If i didn't change to my SH loadout, I was only making 1.5million damage.
    For beginners, make use of the monster chips that drop in the areas. Chips like Agnis, Sol Dinian aso are useful, until you get better chips.
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    I kept seeing tons of SH instances and nobody doing them.
    I started one and nobody touched it for like 6 hours.
    Still got tons of triggers and points that I haven't used. Whee.
    Time to update/clean up your friend list then. SH requests get sent to every player on your friend list and 5 guests.

Basically, you and your friends have friends who aren't playing. If they were playing you'd actually have an almost endless cycle of SH requests starting and finishing. The fact that you can see all participants in a request can tell you just who's playing and who is not.

The players ranked at the top? Their friend lists are pretty much all participating. A constant supply of SH requests means you're never running out of points to roll scratch for more triggers. (I still have 120k BP to use up, and I know only 60% of my FL bother with the EMs)
    Last edited by Lyrise; Dec 19, 2015 at 01:08 PM.

Oh? So there's no limit on SH. Didn't know that.

I clear out my list from time to time. Makes me feel bad though.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Oh? So there's no limit on SH. Didn't know that.

I clear out my list from time to time. Makes me feel bad though.
    I feel the same way too when I do my occasional cleanouts. The best way to go about it though, is to see what Friendchip they have and their set level and class.during the EMs. Last login is somewhat meaningless (other than to catch people who haven't logged in for a month or so) as you could have friends who only log in to clean the medals and tickets/do quick search and do nothing else. I reckon if anything, as long as you have about 15 active EM runners, you'd have a very good supply of EM requests coming in and getting cleared.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Basically, you and your friends have friends who aren't playing. If they were playing you'd actually have an almost endless cycle of SH requests starting and finishing. The fact that you can see all participants in a request can tell you just who's playing and who is not.
    This also depends on what time your firends are active. I noticed that people on my list are mainly active around 18:00-24:00 JST. So it might be better to find friends that are active the same time as yourself.
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

Yeah, I just clear out people who haven't logged in for 30+ days.