Page 35 of 758 FirstFirst ... 25323334353637384585135535 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    10* PA chips do more damage than 4/7* variants, but the fact that (unless you have crazy scratch luck) you can't max their ability level to lower their cp cost to a much more respectable level means a maxed ability 4/7* will out damage it on a cp:damage ratio. damagae:time is probably still in favour of the 10* variants though.
    I just covered this a few posts up. The only reason a 10* chip will outdamage a 4* chip is largely due to elemental gain on the 10*. If you pit a 4* chip and a 10* chip against the same target where both chips do not attack the target's elemental weakness, they will both do comparable damage. The exception is techs - Tech power is also based on element ratio, so naturally because you gain more element on a 10*, you will do more damage.

The big reason why you use a 10* chip, is stat gain. You gain far more HP/CP/Element on a 10* chip than you would a 4* or 5*.

The largest factor in determining your damage, is the weapon you use, it's element, and how levelled you are compared to its requirement, since you can only use a fraction of the weapon's power if you aren't a high enough level.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Oct 11, 2014 at 12:53 PM.

So I finished crafting this weapon, and made one huge oversight - as soon as you craft this weapon, you will erase it's all class nature. The good news however, is that you are able to craft it all the way to extend lv. 8 and it will stop at level 61 req. Which means a Br or whatever class you have recrafted this weapon to include will be able to equip it, at level 61.

Here's how the weapon looks like and its level reqs at various extend levels.

At 1

Spoiler!

At 3

Spoiler!

At 5

Spoiler!

At 8

Spoiler!

And here's my attack stats+loadout again with the new weapon on Br65.

Spoiler!

Gonna try again during the next EM and see just what kind of ridiculous damage I can output.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    So I finished crafting this weapon, and made one huge oversight - as soon as you craft this weapon, you will erase it's all class nature. The good news however, is that you are able to craft it all the way to extend lv. 8 and it will stop at level 61 req. Which means a Br or whatever class you have recrafted this weapon to include will be able to equip it, at level 61.

Here's how the weapon looks like and its level reqs at various extend levels.

At 1

Spoiler!

At 3

Spoiler!

At 5

Spoiler!

At 8

Spoiler!

And here's my attack stats+loadout again with the new weapon on Br65.

Spoiler!

Gonna try again during the next EM and see just what kind of ridiculous damage I can output.
    What does it look like in the main game?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    If you pit a 4* chip and a 10* chip against the same target where both chips do not attack the target's elemental weakness, they will both do comparable damage.
    I find this is somewhat the case for 5 > 7, but not so much 7 > 10. Maybe it's just me though.
    Last edited by Atmius; Oct 11, 2014 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    What does it look like in the main game?
    You know, I should thank you for asking, cause it led me to discover something else about the weapon - the Huriosangoku has built in Hatou Rindou, which makes it's all class status REALLY good.

Warning - These pictures are in a size that's fairly wide and fairly tall - too lazy to crop them at the moment.

This weapon is basically a recolor of the triple bladed Huriosanjin - That is blue, this is orange.

You can see it sheathed and that it has innate Hatou Rindou

Spoiler!

And from an angle.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Lyrise; Oct 11, 2014 at 03:43 PM.

It's time for another EM again.

I'll have pictures later - preview: I just did 533k damage in one pass.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Lyrise; Oct 12, 2014 at 12:29 AM.

After 8 hours of playing es with a break for dinner, I only managed to get 2 ong chips, 5 levels, and an absurd amount of rappy chips. I guess the VH quest is where the higher droprate for it is, which is something I mostly skipped due to a lack people who actively play.

After 8 hours of playing es with a break for dinner, I only managed to get 2 ong chips, 5 levels, and an absurd amount of rappy chips. I guess the VH quest is where the higher droprate for it is, which is something I mostly skipped due to a lack people who actively play.
    check the affixes on the units and weapons, you might have one or two gift receiptors.
    It is random, some people can find 5 rare chips a day, some won't even find one before the EM period ends. I never found one of the rare Chips in the previous EMs, so yeah don't force it.
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)

My friend got 5 from doing only the 15 cost one today.
    Lower difficulity might have better luck, because of less stuff in the prize pool.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-