Page 435 of 758 FirstFirst ... 335385425432433434435436437438445485535 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 7578

Not sure what to use with a 10 star elder rebellion. Is the new 12 star any good?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by soraine; Aug 16, 2016 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    For EQs, would it be more helpful to set Missouri as my lead for my friends list, or Rina/SORO?
    While Lyrise suggests H44 due to being a high E frame passive, I'd suggest rina/soro, as its a high damage/duration separate frame chip very few people have. In a situation where the chip you have set isn`t the elemental weakness, I`d say its more likely to get used. I know I prioritise using different frame chips over E frame 12* during EQs if I can help it.

For me for example, Bio Beld seemed to get a solid use during eqs when I had it as my main chip, since even though it`s an active, its effect and duration made it useful regardless even of the off element. It's why even though I have several Nasuyoteri's, I'll primarily use Bio Beld during the Noire Draal ranking EQ on the 2 characters who have it.

Quote Originally Posted by soraine View Post
    Not sure what to use with a 10 star elder rebellion. Is the new 12 star any good?
    If that's your chip library, I'd suggest the following:
    That 12*, Quna[summer vacation], El Ahda, Judgement Hearts(or Strike Brute vs type c), ER10.
    If you don't have el ahda, Quna[summer vacation] is basically worthless since it's a C frame chip that only works if the enemy has a status effect inflicted. If you don't have a El Ahda, use a TMG booster and Sylph Malinka instead of Quna/El Ahda. If you don't have a TMG booster either, RIP.
    Last edited by Atmius; Aug 16, 2016 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soraine View Post
    Attachment 40084
    image.jpg

Tiny pic is tiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    While Lyrise suggests H44 due to being a high E frame passive, I'd suggest rina/soro, as its a high damage/duration separate frame chip very few people have. In a situation where the chip you have set isn`t the elemental weakness, I`d say its more likely to get used. I know I prioritise using different frame chips over E frame 12* during EQs if I can help it.

For me for example, Bio Beld seemed to get a solid use during eqs when I had it as my main chip, since even though it`s an active, its effect and duration made it useful regardless even of the off element. It's why even though I have several Nasuyoteri's, I'll primarily use Bio Beld during the Noire Draal ranking EQ on the 2 characters who have it.
    For Eqs, I'd say that RIna/Soro would probabely be more appreciated, as it last long enough to use it's full effect, and it's it's own damage boosting type.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

This week we got the story update, somehow I wasn't actually expecting it until next week. If I'm reading the description right, the Annette chip provides a HP barrier of sorts akin to the 6 pillars anniversary chips, along with the usual attack boost of a 12* chip.

Judgement Hearts affection bonus: 発動率アップ, so activation rate up. Shame, it's probably the worst effect you can put on a chip.

edit: Well I certainly got bodied by the scratch. decided to drop ~30-90 medals/char, only decent pull was an insult: 2 Bio Belds on a character who already had it, no Annette in ~450 medals.
    Last edited by Atmius; Aug 17, 2016 at 03:40 AM.

We have a Dark Falz now? This could get really interesting.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

What is the dome they keep showing? It looks like the ragol dome

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1 View Post
    What is the dome they keep showing? It looks like the ragol dome
    It's an EMA research facility that got blown up before Episode 2 started.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I only suggested Missouri for overall use - SORO chip is better for longer more drawn out fights... but in order to get the full effect you have to be in the fight for 18 seconds or more. Some battles don't even take that long, so it's usefulness is diminished in those cases where having the Missouri on drops the fight within those 18 seconds or a little past that. You just need to consider that the chip starts out at 0, and adds 27-30% per 3 seconds to a max of 160-180% after 18 seconds. Of course if you already have High E-class multipliers, go with SORO.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Is Immortal Dove any good? I just realized that I drew Immortal Dove EX in a recent Scratch but didn't notice it then, and I'm getting some Dual Blades Boosters through the current event.
    Immortal Dove can be really good at high levels. Problem is it's so quick that you can burn out your CP bar in literally a single second at lower levels. Because of this though, it pairs well with Niren Kamui, and Red Scorpio; also the Summer Vacation Seraphy chip. Basically anything that would benefit a Sphere Eraser. Conversely it's terrible when paired up with the new 12* Partizel chip, since you blow through CP so fast you'll end up spending more time trying to upkeep your CP above the 50 CP (yes, 50CP, not 50%) it needs for its boost to be effective (which can be corrected if you're using the new Rigid units).

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    This week we got the story update, somehow I wasn't actually expecting it until next week. If I'm reading the description right, the Annette chip provides a HP barrier of sorts akin to the 6 pillars anniversary chips, along with the usual attack boost of a 12* chip.

Judgement Hearts affection bonus: 発動率アップ, so activation rate up. Shame, it's probably the worst effect you can put on a chip.

edit: Well I certainly got bodied by the scratch. decided to drop ~30-90 medals/char, only decent pull was an insult: 2 Bio Belds on a character who already had it, no Annette in ~450 medals.
    Correct, Annette chip gives off 50% HP barrier, so it'll already be a good chip to use whenever, including EX missions where you can easily be oneshot normally. On a more personal note, I don't think activation rate + is too bad a bonus effect to have. Not everyone uses or wants to use a TMG, and this effect will help weapons with a lower hit count capacity. I almost wanted to say time extension up was the worst, but not every weapon type can activate effects consistently so it would benefit those. That said, the worst one I think, is additional element effect (the one where you have an effect that can now be affected by 2 elements; not to be confused with dual element ratio), since half the time the other element that got added is useless for the situation you're in.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Aug 17, 2016 at 09:04 AM.

what is a SORO chip? what is the complete name of the chip please?

SORO chip is actually the unlocked form of Rina chip, my apologies for the confusion.