Page 436 of 758 FirstFirst ... 336386426433434435436437438439446486536 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 7578

Who is Rina chip? what type of chip 12 star or 11 star chip. what is it function?

What does the Annette chip statement means: コストも26とやや低く、そつなくまとまっている。= Cost is also 26 and slightly lower, held together without graduation.

so does that mean combine a special chip with this one and the cost of 26 will go down to what cost? please clarify please. thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    Who is Rina chip? what type of chip 12 star or 11 star chip. what is it function?
    This is the Rina chip. It increases attack power periodically.

Well, I wasted 60 Medals, and even did an AC pull and no Annette, that's where I stop I guess. I did get the 11* Quna chip though, I may be incorrect, but it says the more different elements you have in your line up, the better the effect right? I can't find a translation of it's effect anywhere.
    Last edited by Zysets; Aug 17, 2016 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    On a more personal note, I don't think activation rate + is too bad a bonus effect to have. Not everyone uses or wants to use a TMG, and this effect will help weapons with a lower hit count capacity. I almost wanted to say time extension up was the worst, but not every weapon type can activate effects consistently so it would benefit those. That said, the worst one I think, is additional element effect (the one where you have an effect that can now be affected by 2 elements; not to be confused with dual element ratio), since half the time the other element that got added is useless for the situation you're in.
    I guess you have a point with that, though when burning through my list earlier there were perhaps only 3 who weren't using tmgs at this point. One was using a rig slash, the others were unarmed. The other type of dual element affection bonus, I must say I completely forgot about it, given it's only ever applied to chips that I'd pretty much consider worthless in the first place (blade dance, and roze flotz come to mind as chips that have it). The only thing I use those chips for is to fill space in my 4/5 weaponoid loadout for getting presents, and they're basically superseded now by rabbit wand and sylph malinka for cost/effectiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    This is the Rina chip. It increases attack power periodically.

Well, I wasted 60 Medals, and even did an AC pull and no Annette, that's where I stop I guess. I did get the 11* Quna chip though, I may be incorrect, but it says the more different elements you have in your line up, the better the effect right? I can't find a translation of it's effect anywhere.
    Correct. What usually happens is that there will be a base attack bonus, and then will stack on an additional amount for every different element you have equipped. Basically, it does the same thing as Psycho Wand and many others like it.

Clicked the wrong button, so did a AC pull instead = =;
    But I got Anette~

Damage boost 160%/170% and max HP increase by 50%
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Correct. What usually happens is that there will be a base attack bonus, and then will stack on an additional amount for every different element you have equipped. Basically, it does the same thing as Psycho Wand and many others like it.
    Nice! I guess that pull wasn't a waste in the end.

So... What actually happened this Chapter? Does Jeane want to help Fel? What happened to Levi? Did Annette leave the Darker Busters?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    In addition to the above, it's a stacking damage boost that grows over a period of 30 seconds, capping out at +180%. It's also G Frame, the only Chip in its damage category, which means it stacks multiplicatively with other damage types.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

What does the Annette chip statement means: コストも26とやや低く、そつなくまとまっている。= Cost is also 26 and slightly lower, held together without graduation.

so does that mean combine a special chip with this one and the cost of 26 will go down to what cost? please clarify please. thanks in advance.