Page 491 of 758 FirstFirst ... 391441481488489490491492493494501541591 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 7578

I'm starting to sing a different tune on Guren. If you have the CP capacity to back it up, it can outdamage Elder Rebellion by far, especially in multitarget situations. I know it's not much of an example, but I can floor the battles in new special event missions in a fraction of a second - one use of Guren will not only get you to the enemies in a flash, the slash can tag all the enemies in front of you and in most cases, outright kill everything. Zeshrayda pretty much dies in two uses, and this is with Guren 3 (not EX).

It's biggest flaws however, is reduced synergy with many chips that proc an effect by chance when compared to using a TMG (you're going back to 1 hit per attack to try to proc status instead of 4 that a TMG would provide you), and the fact that you will deplete your CP at insane rates to maintain a DPS greater than what Rebellion would offer.

However, Elder Rebellion will probably still be better in the long run due to the ability to mount an offense without caring about your defense (since S-roll is literally better than anything in the game, and also allows you to upkeep your CP level).

tl;dr version: Rebellion is straight up top tier without doing much. Guren can be top tier, but only if you have the resources to back it up; without those resources, it's still good, but not great.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    I'm starting to sing a different tune on Guren. If you have the CP capacity to back it up, it can outdamage Elder Rebellion by far, especially in multitarget situations. I know it's not much of an example, but I can floor the battles in new special event missions in a fraction of a second - one use of Guren will not only get you to the enemies in a flash, the slash can tag all the enemies in front of you and in most cases, outright kill everything. Zeshrayda pretty much dies in two uses, and this is with Guren 3 (not EX).

It's biggest flaws however, is reduced synergy with many chips that proc an effect by chance when compared to using a TMG (you're going back to 1 hit per attack to try to proc status instead of 4 that a TMG would provide you), and the fact that you will deplete your CP at insane rates to maintain a DPS greater than what Rebellion would offer.

However, Elder Rebellion will probably still be better in the long run due to the ability to mount an offense without caring about your defense (since S-roll is literally better than anything in the game, and also allows you to upkeep your CP level).

tl;dr version: Rebellion is straight up top tier without doing much. Guren can be top tier, but only if you have the resources to back it up; without those resources, it's still good, but not great.
    I think a Tali+Gi Grant is pretty strong too, high chance to put enemy into light status ailment, mirage dash having long invulnerbility time, a safe way to clear Ex stage.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I really wish sega would pick up the pace on distributing last EQs ranking rewards. This is the longest period of time it's taken, as far as I know. I just want to test the new 12* chip already.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    I really wish sega would pick up the pace on distributing last EQs ranking rewards. This is the longest period of time it's taken, as far as I know. I just want to test the new 12* chip already.
    Generally I've noticed we don't get rewards until the next EQ is running so approx 2 weeks.

Usually it's about 7-10 days after the ranked EQ finishes. if you didn't notice, this week was supposed to be an EQ had they not changed the 2 week rotation (ranking EQ, limited quest of some kind, non-ranked EQ, limited quest of some kind), so the rewards should've been delivered by now.

Finally, EQ rewards are out, after the announcement of the next eq: probably banther oran, if not, banther ong.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Finally, EQ rewards are out, after the announcement of the next eq: probably banther oran, if not, banther ong.
    Will that be this week?
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Well, I skipped a few weeks, but I'll show up every so often despite being on sort-of break AKA just playing Nova.

esScratch: Susano Shouha w/ Gandeva!

New Chip
    Susano Shouha: *insert effect I can't translate that well here*

Other Chips
    Gandeva
    Rock Knuckle
    T Yasminkov 2000H
    Fleetmalinka

Weapono! #17: Yamigarasu and Bluesy battle for Leader's affection! It's like Bruno's wet dream!

ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]