Page 496 of 758 FirstFirst ... 396446486493494495496497498499506546596 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,960 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    The game suddenly started to work again.

It seems that now Rappy coins and chips obtained on scratch are stored on a new gift category... Well at least is faster that way. Outside of this I don't see any other significant change in the game. I don't see any visual or graphics improvement so IDK why they needed the hardware boost.
    Unity 5 doesn't support a bunch of older hardware (such as the Tegra 2 processors), so they had no choice.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So we're getting the livestream preview'd banther ong (or sega will left field it with banther oran), however as usual sega are pulling a pretty serious dick move out of the bag with it: It will not be a ranking EQ. This means that if there's the usual one off one on pattern, the next ranking eq will almost certainly be during boost week.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    So we're getting the livestream preview'd banther ong (or sega will left field it with banther oran), however as usual sega are pulling a pretty serious dick move out of the bag with it: It will not be a ranking EQ. This means that if there's the usual one off one on pattern, the next ranking eq will almost certainly be during boost week.
    They are also tweaking the point from defeating the EQ boss.

http://pso2.jp/es/players/news/?id=3231
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I wager they're going to significantly reduce the amount of points a SH trigger gives in order to lower the scratch rate of the XH trigger, ignoring that it apparenetly rewards something in the range of 4k pointst per kill, meaning you'd only need 5 requests to scratch a 100 box.

OK sega either decided late, someone fucked up, or there was backlash that another ranking eq would talk place during the famitsu boost week, and this eq is now a ranking event.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    OK sega either decided late, someone fucked up, or there was backlash that another ranking eq would talk place during the famitsu boost week, and this eq is now a ranking event.
    That sounds awesome, can you tell me where this info is shown by sega though? I tried looking on the pso2es new section but didn't see anything about it there, I'm probably being dumb and just overlooking it lol.
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by cheeto View Post
    That sounds awesome, can you tell me where this info is shown by sega though? I tried looking on the pso2es new section but didn't see anything about it there, I'm probably being dumb and just overlooking it lol.
    They went back on it again. Really a dick move imo. As much as I'd like to rank again, I'm not wasting my time during a boost week again, I missed out on signigicantly boosted amduq last time which cost me pretty heavily, damned if I'm missing out again.

Sega's been doing some really polarizing moves lately (some good some bad).

This latest scratch? The featured weaponoid chips... are both 12* (yes, Imperial Pick-NT is 12*, and so is Vivienne). They're both the EM bonus chips (Pick-NT for double reward+timer extend, Vivienne for RDR up+attack bonus) - probably did this to not outright break the Supreme Trigger rewards without seeing some profitable return on them. This is also probably the reason this EM isn't ranking - Rankers tend to ignore the bonus chips due to the downtime caused by a full inventory, which means they see less profit on scratches. (or if we're optimistic, its because they realize this is the first time they're doing supreme trigger and want to ensure that the first time goes off without problems)

The 11* chip? is AC only (PSO2A's Silver) and has a pull rate equal to that of 12* (so it kinda sucks that I managed to pull 2 of them) but on the flip side it's basically a Strike Brute for all elements, but with a lower attack bonus (80/100 vs. 100/125) but a higher CP reduction.

However, they have a new campaign running starting in 1h15m as of this post, we're all going to be getting the Veltbas weaponoid for free, in the same vein as Sylphmalinka (details here: http://pso2.jp/es/players/news/?id=3235).

And to really top it off? That side story has been released as well. Perhaps it's probably because officially the side story released today is God Hand, and not everyone has that.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Nov 30, 2016 at 09:16 AM.

The thing that gets me is that from all lmy scratches today, the only good chip I pulled was an elder rebellion EX. I pulled 2 auroras (which has a 0.2% rate in AC scratch, unknown in medal), and the rest was complete trash out of several hundred medals. It really gets me though that they were like "we made an error, it's supposed to be a ranking this week" "no fuck the guy who changed that, we're not doing a ranking, you can have a ranking during boost week again".
    My bet is that they've changed things up as such:
    - 2/3/4* VH runs give less points
    - SH triggers give the equivilent of an old 4* one pass, with assists giving 2-3* tier points
    - XH triggers are probably a complete RNG reward for SH triggers.

Also one other thing of note - the XH trigger boss doesn't have a light weakness, so good bye global SH loadouts that ignore normal elemental weakness in favour of focusing the light weakness.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

it's getting near the end of the year, and I think they do a few 1-2 day only scratches for christmas and/or new years, so I'll probably just stockpile medals for now

kinda wish they were more regular about special scratches like how Puzzle and Dragons has two "Godfests" per month.