Page 511 of 758 FirstFirst ... 11411461501508509510511512513514521561611 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 7578

Keep in mind though, cost down only works for chips of the same element as the weapon itself, so you really have to plan it out, otherwise you're not getting the full benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Keep in mind though, cost down only works for chips of the same element as the weapon itself, so you really have to plan it out, otherwise you're not getting the full benefit.
    True, but even aiming to get a rainbow set to +30 for just the -1 Cost is pretty significant by itself. There are some builds I can't fit EX PAs on by just one or two points. It has the same limitations as the Sigma weapons in that regard.

Also makes me wonder if 13* chips are around the corner due to the proliferation of 12*s and some of the other changes to the game...

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

should I be using the tranmizer chip if I don't have a mine bunker available?

if so I guess my lineup for this will be yamigartsu / mizer / [weapon intencification] / [flex] / [photon art]

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I wonder what they'll do for element weaknesses for the XH version. obviously lightning for o ne, but I wonder if they'll stick with wind/light for the other 2, or change things up? I'm hoping the latter, because I really want a fire weakness, and not really a wind or light (though in saying that, I need a yamigarasu on my 'main' damnit).

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    I wonder what they'll do for element weaknesses for the XH version. obviously lightning for o ne, but I wonder if they'll stick with wind/light for the other 2, or change things up? I'm hoping the latter, because I really want a fire weakness, and not really a wind or light (though in saying that, I need a yamigarasu on my 'main' damnit).
    They will probably do fire simply to showcase Firearms as a D Frame chip.

On the recently discussed topic of new chips, I am wondering if it is not time for Sega to put a bunch of the old chips back into circulation. There are a bunch of pretty important chips that have been unattainable for a while and I am sure that such a scratch would be popular with both newer players that never had a chance to get them as well as older ones who either never managed to get them or want to rank them up. Personally, just off the top of my head, I would like Elysion (especially with the story arc coming out), A Frame tech intensifiers (Matoi is nice but a higher cost than the old ones), and would like to see them put the old Christmas and New Year's chips (Katori and Lightning Seraphy) in the respective holiday scratches.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

I'd prefer to see them either readjust the costs of the old chips, or improve them to make them more relevant with current day standards. It used to be that pulling an 11* chip meant getting a huge boost to your offense, but these days some of the older chips have numbers so low that you're more excited to see a new 8* PA chip than an older 11* character chip since they seem to have been supplanted by the weaponoids, especially since some of the older character chips were akin to fixed value boosts, which no longer make sense given how fast your character can level up and take on new content (This goes double since you could get your es character from 1-70 without having played much of es due to PC-es link exp.

New scratch info out
    http://pso2.jp/es/players/catalog/lineup/

Christmas Aika has 2% for a 12 star chip

Christmas Aika - When attacking, chance to activate to increase attack power, attack power is further increased, if weapon element is light

Itsuki - For long peried PA and Tech cost is increased with damage greatly

Soro - When attacking, chance to activate to increase attack power

Aika normal - When attacking chance to activate to decrease damage taken, and increase tech damage

Weaponoid Radiant - When just attack, chance to activate to increase attack power tremoundsly, also make pc immune to status ailment.

EQ bonus effect
    Raidant and Christmas Aika - Double drop and increase by 10 second.

Other PSO2 The Animation chip - Greatly increase attack power and increase time limit by 10 second.

Side story release this week is Bio Beld
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

SORO's effect is almost the same as SORO 12*'s effect - you attack, it activates a timer, and within this timer your attack goes up by fixed amounts at fixed intervals. (Whereas 12* is a manual activation)

One other important thing to note: This scratch isn't the 3 day limited xmas scratch or the New Year Scratch. Keep an eye out for those and keep your medals in check.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Dec 21, 2016 at 02:09 AM.

So todays update did include Arion twin daggers, as promised. As I more or less extrapolated from the existing 3 Arion weapons (though I may not have posted it here), Arion TDs are pretty damned OP.  Arion weapons are essentially revolutio tier in power when +35, and still quite strong when +30, but unlike all other NT weapons aren't penalised. Two things of note this week, one which most wouldn't have noticed, the other none would know, is that there is an exchange limit of 3 on a specific Arion type per exchange window (I picked up 3 TDs already, only 3 stones off a 4th), and, most importantly, Arion weapons are cycled out each EQ.

If you want Arion TDs, you'd best put in significant effort to get them, especially if the -4 cost at +35 unconfirmed information I've read on eswiki turns out to be true. It would allow the most broken loadouts in the game to exist, effectively adding up an extra 4-20 cost to your potential chip selection.