Page 532 of 758 FirstFirst ... 32432482522529530531532533534535542582632 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    FFEX+wind seraphy is more damage than FF8 + spread or shootingdrive.
    You aren't taking into account that with that kind of modifier, you're going to pretty much be hitting the damage cap with ff8 on all PA hits (and chase hits), so the extra power offered by FFEX is completely wasted, and instead the extra spammability offered by FF8 is more versatile.

999,999 per hit. If there weren't, some older PA's would be more useful than they are.

is that the displayable cap or the flat out dmg cap

Hmm, actually, it appears I am indeed mistaken. I could've sworn at one point in time it was a hard damage cap, but it appears that that is no longer the case. While that could technically change things up a bit in terms of potential loadout selection, by some rough calculations, the damage difference between 8* and EX would be minor, even after factoring in the power difference because you simply lose that much power swapping to seraphy, even though you gain a fair amount by upgrading your PA.

I suppose the easiest way to check if there was a damage cap would be to oneshot a VH EQ boss in a single hit PA like last nemesis EX or diffuse shell EX without a chase hit chip.

OK, so I got this sorted out on Bluestacks so I could buy enough AC to expand my storage and get 2 more mags. JP -> USD exchange rate is awesome right now, ha.

What's the point of this game otherwise? I played a few missions...Despite not being able to read it, I think I had fun? Am I supposed to buy new chips? I see I can level my Pets and my Mags on the go, which I guess is neat.

Also, now that I've bought AC, can I do a device change to my iPhone and play on the go there and just transfer back to Bluestacks if I ever need more AC?

Quote Originally Posted by nicoga3000 View Post
    OK, so I got this sorted out on Bluestacks so I could buy enough AC to expand my storage and get 2 more mags. JP -> USD exchange rate is awesome right now, ha.

What's the point of this game otherwise? I played a few missions...Despite not being able to read it, I think I had fun? Am I supposed to buy new chips? I see I can level my Pets and my Mags on the go, which I guess is neat.

Also, now that I've bought AC, can I do a device change to my iPhone and play on the go there and just transfer back to Bluestacks if I ever need more AC?
    Have fun, like other game.

Weapon and armor earned in PSO2es is also usable in PSO2, with Weaponoid Booster, PSO2es only weapon and armor, and PSO2es shared storage.

PSO2es only weapon are also earnable in limited event that comes about every 2 week.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Just got a Gal Wind chip on the character that has my Psycho Wand chip, is it redundant to have both there for CP?

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    Just got a Gal Wind chip on the character that has my Psycho Wand chip, is it redundant to have both there for CP?
    1. Gal wind is a junky chip unless you have nothing better. For example: maybe you need him for a wind loadout.
    2. It's almost never a good idea to use two chips from the same frame unless you have no choice.

So Ice element version of the Christmas Aika light chip...

Tech boosting chip with chance to dodge attack..

AC scratch only prize,

Damage boost and Counter attack...
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-