Page 536 of 758 FirstFirst ... 36436486526533534535536537538539546586636 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 7578

So........ did Phel die in the recent chapter
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I rolled boulay earl on my character with yamigartsu; I would love to take that into the eq but my bigger concern are the off-element XH triggers turning earl into dead weight

that and I feel a little more confident taking on what I can only assume will be fire/ice/light/dark with a different character that has great coverage via techs and other chips like biskedrop (light/dark) and madame's umbrella (dark, but I'd be using it with an ice lineup to get a little pp regen during nabarta)

That chip will never be dead weight - it's also the double drop chip/time extension chip for the EM.

That doesn't really mean t a thing. Just look at weddle park, that chip is the definition of dead weight, and was also the eq time/drop chip too. Off element it'll be worthless, that much is certain.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

yeah I had the weddle park chip when that came out in time for the dragon ex em; I felt like it really held me back since I already had 310 dark without it, and I was using dark techs already so the poison was pointless. I felt like I could have gotten more rewards without it because I effectively playing with one of my chip slots empty

this was before XH triggers but it felt like it was at the point where if you can't one-pass an SH boss nobody was going to help clean it up for you
    Last edited by Zorak000; Jan 18, 2017 at 01:13 PM.

So it's Ice/Fire/Wind. two of three seem to have no problems, wind as usual is a choke point it seems. Thanks sega, for putting the D frame wind chip as a 12* that damn near nobody got.

Pick NT is also sorta strange as it's the only 12* in the D frame bracket whereas everything else is the same chip just for a different element.

Sorta surprised wind is a weakness again too. Not that it changes how much Org Blan sucks. lol

So... ER is the safest option, especially if the boss decide it wants to run all over the map for no reason.

7, 10, 11 Facet Folia wise...

7 seems to be about the same as 11* ER....

Now deciding if damage multiplier is better or higher level PA is better.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Ex Soldier First Class

Hello all, I just recently got back into playing es and was just wondering what a good weap/chip setup would be for a kinda new-ish starter.
    Been playing for about a week now got a couple of 11*s but nothing great.
    Any advice on what setup to try or how to get better chips.

Thanks

i have the rig phase machine guns, i was wondering what is a good setup to get max damage without using EB, i want to maximize and enhance the normal attacks to the fullest, thanks in advance.