Page 562 of 758 FirstFirst ... 62462512552559560561562563564565572612662 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust1 View Post
    It seems like weddle park has an EQ boost right now. Does anyone know what its affection bonus is?
    Cost-6, putting it to 12. Still sucks, however.

I have Pick NT as well but it's kinda hard to have it consistently on SP since you have to rotate shit around so much with the new EQ format...

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Sigh another special chip ill save rappy coins for and won't get.
    I really need to start whaling on the es scratch lol.
    Whats the ability?

Chase damage + weakness damage up. In other words, it's going to be a relatively cost effective chip that adds a second attack AND provides an elemental weakness bonus (any element) while not falling into the E-Type trap.

It's not confirmed yet but it's worded very similarly to the Silver (Premium) chip which is D frame and works for all elements. It'll essentially be the Xmas Annette of D frame as long as the boost isn't weak (it shouldn't be as a 12*).

As long as the provided image is correct, then it will definitely be all elements, as the text does read "When attacking the Enemy's elemental weakness, increase damage greatly", which by default means any element, so long as you're hacking away at the elemental weakness.

This, as long as that image holds up, makes it the perfect example of a high end boost chip. You have a chase damage bonus, and on top of that you have a damage bonus, which increases the main attack, as well as its own chase bonus by virtue of the main attack being boosted. It's basically Frey Fiora all over again, but in a different type.

I also found out today that chase damage is additive (didn't know that before) so that makes it even more appealing since you don't have to sacrifice other chase chips for it's effect.

chase is essentially just another frame, except the damage boost it gives is directly visible.

Finally finished the PSO2es story. To be specific: I rushed it.
    God, that was awful. Thank god it's over.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Finally finished the PSO2es story. To be specific: I rushed it.
    God, that was awful. Thank god it's over.
    The fights? I don't assume you're talking about the actual story, since most of us can't read it...

I finally got PSO2es working on Bluestacks. Time to grind Weaponoid Side Stories for Medals to get an 11 draw on the upcoming limited banner. And maybe buy 1 month Premium.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]