Page 586 of 758 FirstFirst ... 86486536576583584585586587588589596636686 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,860 of 7578

Good thing I've been stocking a gajillion Gold Fragments. Bruno is going to work well with my deck, which should put me at a D/G/B/A/Elder Rebellion combo.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Weapono! #36: After seeing Darker Busters [Anniversary], Seraphy realizes that if she wants to make an Anniversary Chip, she can't go alone.

Weapono! Tasty #36: Even at the end, a sudden plot revelation!?

Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

is my understanding correct that if i have a revelle chip, i should continue using that for darkers (since the wiki shows that as dealing 65% b frame damage to darkers while max ability bruno does 45% b frame) and then swap in bruno for anything else (banthers/varda/dragons/etc.) there isn't some detail i'm missing that causes bruno to outclass it, right?

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    is my understanding correct that if i have a revelle chip, i should continue using that for darkers (since the wiki shows that as dealing 65% b frame damage to darkers while max ability bruno does 45% b frame) and then swap in bruno for anything else (banthers/varda/dragons/etc.) there isn't some detail i'm missing that causes bruno to outclass it, right?
    Bruno's niche is B frame that works against everything, but having a lower multiplier as a result (+50% maxed). It will still be better to swap in a race-specific B frame since those are typically stronger, but Bruno is basically a cover-your-bases freebie. In other words, use Revelle against Darkers, use Bruno on everything else if you don't have a B frame to counter it.

Also, Bruno sits pretty at a measly 12 Cost, so even if you have a race-specific B frame, Bruno has the ability to squeeze his way into 2x 12* decks, which typically cannot full deck with another 11* Weaponoid without Arion bonus.

Feels like Bruno ends up being worthless for any higher end setups unfortunately. I had high hopes when I heard that he was an overall B frame, but that 45% (50% SP) is just too low for any significant increase, even with his super low 12 cost. Every setup I currently have would have a higher dmg output with just having another E frame at +70% dmg rather than Bruno's B frame at +45%. I know you can't expect a lot from an exchange shop chip, but I really did have my fingers crossed. A good option for newer people trying to improve bit by bit though.
    "Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?" - NIN

Currently playing PSO2 JP: LadyWolf - Ship 09

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDreamer View Post
    Feels like Bruno ends up being worthless for any higher end setups unfortunately. I had high hopes when I heard that he was an overall B frame, but that 45% (50% SP) is just too low for any significant increase, even with his super low 12 cost. Every setup I currently have would have a higher dmg output with just having another E frame at +70% dmg rather than Bruno's B frame at +45%. I know you can't expect a lot from an exchange shop chip, but I really did have my fingers crossed. A good option for newer people trying to improve bit by bit though.
    Depends on what setup you're running. I run Darker Busters/SORO/ER3 as my main boss killer deck, and without an Arion I have literally no room for anything else besides sub-15 Cost Chips. In this case Bruno works out as a Revelle replacement on non-Darker EQs, because of his 12 Cost.

That, and I have no other Bs (trying to run a main deck that doesn't have an E in it).
    Last edited by Altiea; May 11, 2017 at 02:42 AM.

Just out of curiosity's sake, are the Weaponoid Stone Shop's Chips any good in the long run? It just dawned on me that you can just buy tons of them by way of SG Recycle Badges.

Anniversary Seraphy is out now. I was able to get her on both of the characters I play. She seems like she'll be good but I hope she pans out! The virtue of her being ice element alone is enough to probably make her worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Just out of curiosity's sake, are the Weaponoid Stone Shop's Chips any good in the long run? It just dawned on me that you can just buy tons of them by way of SG Recycle Badges.

Just the Avenger is outstanding, the rest are decent especially if you need to bolster element.

Re: the anniversary scratch, it has all the chips you want for characters just starting out, or neglected. Use medals, get Facet Folia. Any chips not Facet Folia or 12*: trade in for the Dagger booster in the scratch chip trade shop. if you get the 12* anniversary chip, there's your damage boost. If you pull out TeniMusou, well, you now have a means of surviving EMs fairly well, regardless of experience with the game.
    Last edited by Lyrise; May 12, 2017 at 11:02 AM.

Welp, Altiea didn't get Seraphy. Eh, would've been cool, but the Darker Busters/SORO combo is good enough for me. I did fill out some Chip Lab slots, though, if that's any consolation.

EDIT: Of course Akane gets it. This RNG is almost as stupid as Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
    Last edited by Altiea; May 12, 2017 at 11:19 AM.